Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- 2018 Wine Harvest Report: Napa Valley Wins with a Slow and Steady Year (Wine Spectator)
- Tweaking Tradition: Carla Hall's Thanksgiving Menu (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Mouse Wine? Frog Juice? New 'Disgusting Food Museum' Delights, Disgusts (Wine Spectator)
- Napa Valley Vineyard Owner Al Frediani Dies at 96 (Wine Spectator)
- Contemporary dining on an Australian vineyard (Wine Spectator)
- Turning Tables: The Upcoming NoMad Las Vegas Restaurant Is the Final Piece of the Destination's Puzzle (Wine Spectator)
- John Fetzer Sells Mendocino’s Saracina Vineyards to the Taub Family’s Heritance Vintners (Wine Spectator)
- 2018 Wine Harvest Report: Bordeaux Breathes a Sigh of Relief (Wine Spectator)
- Vintage Wine Estates Buys Qupé Wines from Terroir Life (Wine Spectator)
- Sommelier Talk: A Day in the Life of Brooklyn Restaurateur Alex LaPratt (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!