The WARM 106.9 Teddy Bear Patrol, a known staple in Western Washington, has been supplying teddy bears to area hospitals, police and fire departments, social service agencies and other organizations since 1986. It is our goal to bring comfort to children in stressful and frightening situations in the form of a WARM Teddy Bear. We partner with retailers, sports teams, and local influencers who help raise awareness and increase collections every single year, and help us bring a little bit of cheer to those in need. Every March, we celebrate Teddy Bear Patrol month, where our partners at Bartell Drugs assist in hosting donation drives at various locations to encourage our listeners and customers to donate a stuffed animal. Every stuffed animal that is donated is matched by Bartell Drugs with their very own Bartell's bear. The WARM 106.9 TEDDY BEAR PATROL delivery area includes: Arlington, Bellevue, Bremerton, Burien, Everett, Federal Way, Gig Harbor, Kirkland, Puyallup, Redmond, Seattle, Snoqualmie and Tacoma. 2022 ... here we go!
- 2022: SO FAR... 9 deliveries of 2,117 teddy bears!
- 2021: 118 deliveries of 18,890 teddy bears!
- 2020: COVID SHORTENED ... 36 deliveries of 9,472 teddy bears!
- 2019: 72 deliveries of 42,826 teddy bears!
- 2018: 77 deliveries of 29,000+ bears!
- 2017: 46 deliveries of 18,000+ bears!
- 2016: 42 Deliveries of 16,000+ Bears!
- 2015: 42 Deliveries of 15,000+ Bears!
- 2014: 48 Deliveries of 14,000+ Bears!