Warm 106.9 Teddy Bear Patrol
The Warm 106.9 Teddy Bear Patrol, a known staple in Western Washington, has been supplying teddy bears to area hospitals, police and fire departments, social service agencies and other organizations since 1986.
It is our goal to bring comfort to those in stressful and frightening situations in the form of a Warm Teddy Bear. We partner with retailers, sports teams, and local influencers who help raise awareness and increase collections every single year to help us bring a little bit of cheer to those in need.
The Warm 106.9 Teddy Bear Patrol delivery area includes: Arlington, Bellevue, Bremerton, Burien, Everett, Federal Way, Gig Harbor, Kirkland, Puyallup, Redmond, Seattle, Snoqualmie and Tacoma.
Thanks to your efforts, we can provide comfort for those facing traumatic situations.
If you are in need of Teddy Bears, please email email@example.com.
Our Teddy Bear Count:
- 2022: 35 deliveries of 17,000+ teddy bears! (that includes 10,000 bears to Ukraine from Operation Teddy Bear Lift)
- 2021: 118 deliveries of 18,890 teddy bears!
- 2020: COVID SHORTENED ... 36 deliveries of 9,472 teddy bears!
- 2019: 72 deliveries of 42,826 teddy bears!
- 2018: 77 deliveries of 29,000+ bears!
- 2017: 46 deliveries of 18,000+ bears!
- 2016: 42 Deliveries of 16,000+ Bears!
- 2015: 42 Deliveries of 15,000+ Bears!
- 2014: 48 Deliveries of 14,000+ Bears!