Greater Seattle Area
- St. Patrick’s Day parade–Shawn O’Donnell’s American Grill & Irish Pub in Fremont. March 12-17 at various times. Admission: $5.
- St. Patrick’s Day Irish Festival– Kell’s Irish Restaurant & Pub, Pike Place-Seattle. Admission: $20 (March 13-17). Features multiple live music stages.
- Landing of St. Patrick— South Lake Union Park, Queen Anne. Admission: FREE. Fri., March 15, 5:30 p.m.
- St. Patrick’s Day Mass for Peace— St. Patrick’s Church, Capitol Hill. March 15 at 10 a.m.
- St. Patrick’s Day Dash--Seattle Center. Admission (online): Adults $40 Feb. 1-Mar. 14th.
- Ballard Breweries Present St. Pat’s Parade O’ Pint–Populuxe Brewing, Ballard. Sat., March 16. Admission: $5 bus fare donation supports the Seattle Firefighters Pipes and Drums.
- Fado’s St. Patrick’s Day 2019 celebration– downtown Seattle. Brunch, music, party. Sat., March 16: 6:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. March 17: 10:00 a.m.-midnight. Admission: FREE-$10.
- Pre-St. Paddy’s Day Beer and Improv–The Palace Theater, Greenwood. Fri., March 15 at 10 p.m. Admission: $10-14.
- Irish Business Breakfast–Downtown, Seattle. Admission: FREE. March. 18 at 7:30-10 a.m.
- Kirkland Shamrock Run– Marina Park, Kirkland. 5K, 10K, kids run. Start times: 9:00-10 a.m. Admission: $42-50.
- St. Patrick’s Day Run Tacoma— 5K, 10K, half-marathon. Race times 8:10-9 a.m. Saturday, March 16.
- Lucky Festival 2019–Tacoma Dome. Admission: $90-146. 6:00 p.m., 21+ crowd.
- St. Patrick’s Day Weekend Festival–Doyle’s Public House, Tacoma. March 16-17. Live music. Admission: $13.
- St. Paddle’s Day at Alderbrook Resort and Spa— Hood Canal. Stand-up paddle-boards (SUPs), kayak, ski, canoe and rowers. Sat., March 16. 8:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Admission: $15.