Credit: Nightman1965 | BigStockPhoto.com

Puyallup Costco Shopper Goes Pantsless After Phone Catches On Fire!

This gives a whole meaning to “hot pants”. 😉 Ok bad joke aside, crazy story here and not good news AGAIN for this company’s phones.

A Washington state Costco shopper had to shed his pants in a hurry when his cellphone abruptly caught fire in his pocket, witnesses said.

Witnesses said they followed smoke Thursday to the hardware aisle of the Costco in Puyallup and found a man frantically removing his pants.

 

Full story HERE.

AboutAJ

Your afternoon host AJ has been in Seattle for over 5 years and SO much has happened in his life since moving here. He and his wife of 7 years Nicole, had their first baby (Max...he is now 2) and they bought their first home here. When AJ isn't on the air, at a sporting event supporting one of our local teams (ESPECIALLY the Sounders and Seahawks) or hosting an event for one of the organizations that he works with including Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, March For Babies, Susan G Komen and Washington Trails Association, he is more than likely climbing a mountain! "I love everything this place has to offer, from world-class entertainment, to the incredible food to all of its natural beauty with so many amazing mountains and trails at our doorstep! I LOVE the Pacific Northwest and am proud to call it home and do what I love to do with an incredible group of people."