For the rest of Sunday afternoon, we’re expecting some very high winds, and you know what that means — fallen trees, downed power lines, outages, and general mayhem. I borrowed this great list of links and resources from KING5, so you can check and report outages in your neck of the woods. My advice: Stay home and keep the family close!
PSE (Puget Sound Energy)
- Website: www.pse.com
- Report an outage:1-888-225-5773
- Service Alert Map: Click here
- Twitter: @PSETalk
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pugetsoundenergy
Seattle City Light
- Website: www.seattle.gov/light/
- Report an outage: (206)-684-7400
- Call Center: (206)-684-3000
- System Status Map: Click here
- Twitter: @SEACityLight
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Seattle-WA/Seattle-City-Light/140646799318965
- Website: www.mytpu.org/tacomapower/
- Report an outage: (253)-502-8602
- Twitter: @MyTPU
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mytpu
Snohomish County PUD
- Website: www.snopud.com
- Report an outage: 425-783-1001 (M-F, 8am to 5:30pm); 1-877-783-1000 (Western Washington & outside Everett)
- Twitter: @snopud
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/snopud
Peninsula Light Co.
- Website: www.penlight.org
- Report an outage: 253-853-1388
- Tune to: KGHP radio 93.7 FM, 89.9 FM or 89.3 FM (in the City of Gig Harbor)
- Twitter: @PenLightCo
When things get too windy, they close the 520 Bridge. You can check the traffic cameras for the latest by clicking here.
Be careful out there!