Whatever trick or treat looks like for you and your family this Halloween,
here are a few tips to make it safe and fun for everyone:
What would Halloween be without costumes and candy?
Keep these social distancing best practices in mind to keep everyone safe.
- Stay home if sick
- Trick-or-treat with people you live with
- Remain 6 feet apart from people not in your household
- Wear a face mask covering BOTH your mouth and nose (even under/over your Halloween mask)
- Hand sanitize (with sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol) frequently while out, especially during key times like before eating or after coughing/sneezing
- Wash your hands as soon as you return home
For Parents and Home owners: Click Here