10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Celebrate the world’s one big ocean with us and learn to be an ocean hero! Everyone, no matter where they live, can help keep the ocean clean and healthy. We’ll show you how with a variety of hands-on activities and special demonstrations.
Get your tickets to the weekend fun HERE!
- 10am– Window on Washington Waters — Diver Show
- 10:30am– Puget Sound Hall– Storytime
- 10:30am–Birds and Shores–Meet Our Birds
- 11am–Puget Sound Hall–Octonauts: To Your Stations
- 11:30am–Window on Washington Waters– Diver Show
- 11:30am–Marine Mammals–Meet Our Sea Otters
- Noon–Octopus Exhibit– Meet Our Octopus
- 12:15pm–Window on Washington Waters–Diver Show
- 12:30pm–Puget Sound Hall–Storytime
- 1pm–Puget Sound Hall–Octonauts: To Your Stations
- 2pm–Marine Mammals–Meet Our Harbor Seals
- 3pm–Window on Washington Waters–Diver Show
- 4pm–Octopus Exhibit–Meet Our Octopus
Meet Beach Naturalists, June–August: June 2 is the beginning of the summer Beach Naturalist program. Join trained volunteers and explore the shoreline with us at several local beaches. This is a free, drop-in program and reservations aren’t needed. Visit the Aquarium website for all the dates, times, locations and directions.
World Ocean Celebration, June 8–9: Celebrate the world’s one big ocean with us and learn to be an ocean hero! Everyone, no matter where they live, can help keep the ocean clean and healthy. We’ll show you how with a variety of hands-on activities and special demonstrations. Join us for a special show featuring the Octonauts, Captain Barnacles and Kwazii: Octonauts—To Your Stations! Show times are 11am and 1pm.
Hours/prices at the Aquarium:
The Aquarium’s admission gate is open 9:30am to 5pm daily, with the exhibits closing at 6pm.
*Special note:* The entire Aquarium will be closed all day Friday, June 7 for Splash!, our annual fundraising gala. We will reopen at 9:30am on Saturday, June 8 for World Ocean Weekend.
Admission fees: Adults $34.95; youth (ages 4–12) $24.95; children age 3 and under are admitted free.
On the web: SeattleAquarium.org
On Facebook: facebook.com/Aquarium.Seattle
On Twitter: twitter.com/SeattleAquarium