Enjoy Port Townsend!
Port Townsend has loads of fun things to do in the winter, from getting outside for deep breaths of fresh crisp air to tucking into a warm shop downtown or uptown for some retail therapy. Stay in one of our many cool accommodations and enjoy the winter fare in a cozy eatery and maybe do a bit of storm watching over Port Townsend Bay. And, of course, there are a plethora of holiday happenings to bring you joy and delight! Enjoy a flurry of winter fun in Port Townsend!
Join us for our holiday happenings and festivities into the new year:
- Black Friday, Nov. 23 –Let the shopping begin!
- Merchants’ Open House and Small Business Saturday, Nov. 24 – www.ptmainstreet.org
- Every Christmas Story Ever Told, Key City Public Theatre, Nov. 23 – Dec. 28 – www.keycitypublictheatre.org
- Sprit of the Yule, Key City Public Theatre, Dec. 6 – Dec. 30 – www.keycitypublictheatre.org
- Community Treelighting and Santa Visit with caroling in the streets. Shops are open later and Art Walk is after Santa lights the tree, Dec. 1 – www.ptmainstreet.org
- Choo Choo Rides throughout town, Dec. 8 and 15 – www.ptmainstreet.org
- Aldrich’s Gingerbread Contest Uptown, Dec. 15 – Jan. 23, 2019 – www.aldrichs.com
- Victorian Open Parlor Tours and Yuletide Brass Ball, Dec. 15 – www.op-s.net
- First Night Celebration Downtown with the Jefferson County Historical Society, Dec. 31 – www.jchsmuseum.org
- Fort Worden’s New Year’s Events, Dec. 31 and Jan. 1 – www.fortworden.org
- 15th Annual Strange Brewfest, Jan. 25 and 26, 2019 – www.strangebrewfestpt.com