11:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Lake Sammamish State Park
Calling all dogs and their humans! Friends of Lake Sammamish State Park is happy to announce the 4th annual “Walk ‘n Wag” canine inspired walk-a-thon. Come meet other dog owners in the community, make new friends and have fun!
Walk’n Wag promises fun for both pets and their owners. Friends of Lake Sammamish State Park has created an intriguing 3K trail for dogs and walkers to explore the park.
New features include obedience training classes, a pet friendly beer garden and live music!
Participants are also invited to sign up for our pet show! Categories include smallest dog, owner/dog look alike, best dressed, ugliest dog, nicest eyes, and best trick. Back by popular demand, a King County K9 handler will demonstrate with his dog.
Pet-friendly vendors will be set up in the Doggie Village to share information and lots of swag with pet owners. Walkers without dogs are welcome to visit Doggie Village!
Purchase tickets by April 24 to take advantage of early bird rates!
All proceeds bring improved amenities, habitat restoration and services to Lake Sammamish State Park.
Walk ’n Wag Schedule
- 11am-12pm 3k Dog Walk
- 12pm-12:30 Seattle Fly Dogs/DRU BRU Beer Garden Opens!
- 12:30-1:00pm Pet Show/Categories include best dressed, smallest dog, best eyes, dog/owner look alike, best voice and best trick.
- 1:00-1:30pm Seattle Fly Dogs/Disc Dogs
- 1:30-2:00pm Obedience Demonstration/King County Police Dog & Handler Doggie Village Open from 11am-2pm Pet Portraits 12pm-2pm
- * Live Music 2:00pm-3pm
*Pet portraits are cash only
- Early bird registration is $10 for children 15 and younger and $15 for adults. After April 24, $20 for adults and $15 for children. Register at Eventbrite today!