10:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
Sixteen years ago, Go Red for Women was born as a campaign to raise awareness among women about their great health threat – heart disease. Slowly, the campaign grew into a movement – one that not only brought together thousands of women annually but became the trusted, passionate, relevant force for change to eradicate heart disease and stroke all over the world. Go Red for Women provides a platform for women and their families to lead healthier lives, and drive collective action for community transformation. It’s not just about wearing red; it’s not just about sharing heart health facts. It’s about:
- Providing women with opportunities to prioritize and take charge of their own health;
- Building communities that support and provide access to healthy choices;
- Demanding equal access to healthcare for all women and their families;
- Increasing women in STEM in upcoming generations.
- 10:30 a.m. – doors open, registration
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – silent auction and health expo
- 11:30 a.m. – luncheon program
- 1:00 p.m. – event concludes
Donations raised through the Go Red for Women Luncheons benefit the American Heart Association and fund research and community programs that fight heart disease and stroke.More Info