11:00AM - 2:00PM
A day for everyone to celebrate Sephardic culture, from food and jewelry, to books and kids’ art projects.
- Game Zone
- Toss-a-Biscocho (baked cookies topped with butter and sugar)
- Ladingo: bingo with the Judeo-Spanish language Ladnio
- Mah jongg & backgammon
- Marketplace to buy jewelry, books, crafts, and more
- Lunch: buy kosher Sephardic lunch catered by Leah’s Catering
- Preview concert: dance with the trailblazing Sephardic band Jaffa Road, a highly acclaimed band that blends Sephardic Jewish, jazz, Indian, and Arabic music with electronica for a sound that’s ancient and modern, acoustic and electronic, secular and sacred.
- Evening concert with Jaffa Road: come back in the evening for a full concert with Jaffa Road
For more information, or to RSVP, visit SJCC.org