CenturyLink Field Event Center
The Seattle Home Show, America’s Biggest Open House™, will have hundreds of home and garden displays plus daily home improvement seminars. Show exhibits will feature an Outdoor Living by Night area presented by Sleep Number®, and everything for the home including the newest building products and materials, remodeling, landscaping, living green and home decorating. Free appraisals by nationally known art & antiques appraiser Dr. Lori.
Special features this year:
- “Too much to see, come back for free™”. Show visitors can register to return a second day for free.
- Carpool Karaoke World Championships Competition, with winning singers earning entry into the Washington State Finals for the Karaoke World Championships in July.
- Art Battle Global Tournament of Live Painting, where show visitors can vote for their favorite artist with the winner earning the chance to compete at the 2020 Art Battle World Championship.
- A “Kids Zone” with special activities just for kids including a Butterfly House, planetarium and
- Better Homes & Gardens Magazine – one-year subscription with ticket purchase.
Saturdays, Sundays & Monday 10 AM – 6 PM
Tuesday – Friday 11 AM – 6 PM
$13.00 Adults, $9.00 Seniors (60+) and Military, $3.00 Juniors (7-15), under 7 free. E-tickets are available for purchase online HERE and E-ticket purchasers receive $5 parking for Seattle Home Show at CenturyLink Field Parking Garage and T-Mobile Park Garage.