Fairmont Olympic Hotel
- Gala – Saturday, November 17th 5pm – 10pm
- Opening Celebration – Sunday, November 18th 1pm – 4pm
- Festival of Trees Display, November 17th – December 2nd
- Teddy Bear Suite and Child-sized gingerbread house, November 23rd – December 26th
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel, downtown Seattle
An Elegant Evening in Support of Seattle Children’s
Seattle Festival of Trees Gala Dinner and Auction
Saturday, November 17th, 2018, 5:00-10:00pm
Dinner and auction
Attire: Black tie optional
Join other Seattle Children’s supporters and friends to start your holiday season at the 41st Festival of Trees Annual Gala. Mingle with friends surrounded by our beautiful designer Christmas Trees, many of which are available for purchase. Enjoy drinks, passed hors d’oeuvres, entertainment, live and silent auctions and a scrumptious dinner. This event is 21+
An afternoon of family fun
Sunday, November 18, 2018, 1:00-4:00pm
FREE Family-friendly event – fun for all ages
- Story Tellers reading books to children
- Choir singing Christmas music
- Homemade cookies
- 20+ Amazing designer holiday trees each with an inspiring patient storyboard
- A featured patient lighting the Fairmont Olympic grand tree
- Special opening the Teddy Bear Suite for the enjoyment of the Celebration guests.
Get started with your holiday shopping with
- Santa Photos taken by Yuen Lui Photography
- Numerous holiday items including wreaths, table decorations, small trees and ornaments designed and crafted by our guild members especially for our guests will be available for sale
- The Kid’s Corner will have gifts of interest to our younger gueA Beautiful Display of Designer Treessts.
This beautiful designer Christmas tree, “Christmas Cheer” will be raffled at the Festival of Trees Celebration on Sunday, November 18th, 2018 and delivered to the winner’s home or business on December 3.
- Tickets $10
- Proceeds from the raffle will benefit research at Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Need not be present to win
A Beautiful Display of Designer Trees
Festival of Trees Display
November 17 – December 2, 2018
Kick off your holiday season with friends and family by visiting the Fairmont Olympic hotel in Downtown Seattle to see our gorgeous designer holiday trees. Come view them during that time and read the inspiring stories of our featured Seattle Children’s patients.
Fairmont Olympic Hotel Teddy Bear Suite and Child-Sized Gingerbread House
The Fairmont Olympic Hotel supports the Seattle Festival of Trees by creating two magical spaces to delight the child in all of us.
Nov 23 through Dec 26, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Special Opening for Celebration guests: Nov 18 1:15-4:00 pm.
A hotel suite is magically transformed into a teddy bear wonderland for kids and parents to enjoy, by professional designer Kevin Bradford, In the Grand Motor Entrance, the hotel erects a Life-Sized Gingerbread House to delight the imagination.
Donations appreciated benefiting uncompensated care at Seattle Children’s Hospital and the Seattle Children’s Autism Center.