Registration at 8 a.m., starts at 9 a.m.
Seattle Center, Fisher Pavilion
It’s not fine that the U.S. is among the most dangerous developed nations in which to give birth. That’s why we March for Babies.
- We march to end maternal death
- We march for babies born too soon
- We march for babies we have lost
- We march for moms-to-be
- We march for health equity
- We march so that moms and families can experience a healthy birth
Participate in March for Babies to fight for healthy moms and strong babies. You can make a difference.
Help raise critical funds to support research, advocacy and programs for the health of all moms and babies. Sign up today HERE.More Info