- When: March 3 at 6:45
- Sunday, March 3 2019, 5k starts @ 6:45am, 15K starts @ 7:55am
- Where: Bib and race start at the Seattle Convention Center
- Race Registration on event page, $69 for 15K, $49 for 5K
Prior to Race Day
Love hot chocolate in the morning, but really need to get a workout in? Check both off your to-do list at the Allstate Hot Chocolate fun run 15k and 5K in Seattle on March 3, 2019!
The Hot Chocolate Experience starts from the minute you register. Keep an eye out for messages that will help enrich your race experience, including customizable fundraising pages and training programs tailored to your running goals. Race week, make sure to come back to our website to view the Participant Guide. Your last stop before race day is our race expo. Here you’ll be able to pick up your packet, which includes a race day bib and goodie bag. Apart from receiving your race day bib and goodie bag, you’ll also enjoy rockin’ tunes, merchandise from Hot Chocolate 15k/5k and our favorite running partners, and decadent chocolate samples!
Friday, March 1, 2019 – 12pm to 6pm
Saturday, March 2, 2019 – 10am to 5pm
Sunday, March 3 2019- RACE DAY!
What to Expect on Race Day
While marshmallow sweet stations are dotted along course routes and a Finisher Mug encourages the consumption of decadent fondue, don’t write the Hot Chocolate Series off as a race that’s all about the glitz. All Allstate Hot Chocolate 15k/5k events include features that cater to the seasoned runner. Each event is USATF sanctioned, with a course that has been certified for accuracy
• Emergency medical plans that exceed industry standards
• Preferred Start Corrals for qualified participants
• Open corral assignment based on estimated pace
• Wave starts for larger events
• B-tag chip timing system via Chronotrack
• Results posted online in real-time
• Complimentary training programs powered by McMillan Running for all registrants, formatted for individual performance goals
• Live Runner Updates deliver texts or social media posts to friends and family as runners pass points on the course