Starts at 9:15 p.m.
Washington State Fair--Grandstand
Dancin’ In The Dirt Party
Featuring a live concert from country artist Jimmie Allen. These “Standing In The Dirt Only” tickets offer access to the concert and party up close and in the dirt. Wine, beer and cocktails will be available for purchase.
NEW! EXCLUSIVE PRE-CONCERT ACCESS TO THE PEN
Dancin’ In The Dirt concert ticket holders will get exclusive access to The Pen prior to the concert start time. The Pen is a new gathering spot, for guests ages 21+, with a full bar and picnic seating where you can pre-funk before the Dancin’ In The Dirt starts. Only Dancin’ In The Dirt concert ticket holders have access to The Pen, where you might even get a glimpse of the rodeo action. Note: Rodeo/Concert combo ticket holders do not have access to The Pen.
Party In The Dirt Schedule
- 7:30pm – The Pen opens for Dancin’ In The Dirt Ticket Holders
- 9:00pm – Grandstand seating Rodeo ticket holders get first access to dirt, via Grandstand gate 12 walkway. Access for Concert-only ticket holders under age 21 will be through gate 13.
- 9:15pm – Dancin’ In The Dirt ticket holders get access to the dirt, through The Pen via Grandstand gate 1
Party & Concert Only Tickets – $40 (does not include Rodeo)
- NEW in 2020! Your concert ticket is also your Fair gate admission ticket. Present your concert ticket at any Fair gate for admission on the same day as the show.
- Dancin’ In the Dirt Concert-only tickets DO NOT include admission to the Rodeo performance. If you would like to purchase combo rodeo and concert tickets, click here.
- Remember to wear appropriate footwear for standing in the dirt.
- Concert tickets include Washington State Fair gate admission, up to a $16 value.
- Concert ticket required for children 2 years of age and older.
*Online orders subject to standard fees. A $5.00 service fee will be added to each ticket purchased in person at the Box Office. All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, regardless of weather. Events held rain or shine.
Please note: There is no wheelchair access or seating on the dirt arena floor; standing room only.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Jimmie Allen’s debut single “Best Shot” is a certified hit, claiming the spot as the No. 1 Most Shazamed song in the format for eight consecutive weeks, and claiming the No. 1 spot on Country radio for three weeks, marking the first time a black artist has launched a career with a No. 1 hit with their debut single on Country radio.
In October, Allen released his hotly-anticipated debut album, Mercury Lane, named in tribute to the street he grew up on and the origin of his incredible journey. Featuring a cutting-edge mix of country, rock, R&B and pop, Mercury Lane draws upon the influence of his family and small-town upbringing of the critically-acclaimed rising star. Rolling Stone raved Allen’s debut “challenges the narrowly defined model of what constitutes a next big thing in country music in 2018.”
The Southern Delaware native’s talent for songwriting is undeniable, having written a song that was featured in a Super Bowl commercial and appearing in a Diet Coke ad with megastar Taylor Swift. “Blue Jean Baby,” off his debut self-titled EP, immediately caught the attention of country music fans and critics alike with its soulful groove— rocketing it to the top of digital playlists, across all genres.Buy Tickets