Grandstand opens at 9:15 p.m.
Washington State Fair--Grandstand
Dancin’ In The Dirt Party
Featuring a live concert from country artist Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry. These “Standing In The Dirt Only” tickets offer access to the concert and party up close and in the dirt. Wine, beer and cocktails will be available for purchase.
NEW! EXCLUSIVE PRE-CONCERT ACCESS TO THE PEN
Dancin’ In The Dirt concert ticket holders will get exclusive access to The Pen prior to the concert start time. The Pen is a new gathering spot, for guests ages 21+, with a full bar and picnic seating where you can pre-funk before the Dancin’ In The Dirt starts. Only Dancin’ In The Dirt concert ticket holders have access to The Pen, where you might even get a glimpse of the rodeo action. Note: Rodeo/Concert combo ticket holders do not have access to The Pen.
Dancin’ In The Dirt Schedule
- 7:30pm – The Pen opens for Dancin’ In The Dirt Ticket Holders
- 9:00pm – Grandstand seating Rodeo ticket holders get first access to dirt, via Grandstand gate 12 walkway. Access for Concert-only ticket holders under age 21 will be through gate 13.
- 9:15pm – Dancin’ In The Dirt ticket holders get access to the dirt, through The Pen via Grandstand gate 1
Party & Concert Only Tickets – $40 (does not include Rodeo)
- NEW in 2020! Your concert ticket is also your Fair gate admission ticket. Present your concert ticket at any Fair gate for admission on the same day as the show.
- Dancin’ In the Dirt Concert-only tickets DO NOT include admission to the Rodeo performance. If you would like to purchase combo rodeo and concert tickets, click here.
- Remember to wear appropriate footwear for standing in the dirt.
- Concert tickets include Washington State Fair gate admission, up to a $16 value.
- Concert ticket required for children 2 years of age and older.
*Online orders subject to standard fees. A $5.00 service fee will be added to each ticket purchased in person at the Box Office. All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, regardless of weather. Events held rain or shine.
Please note: There is no wheelchair access or seating on the dirt arena floor; standing room only.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Average Joes Entertainment’s Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry recently released “Outskirts,” a seven-song EP. With 20 plus charted singles, the Kentucky native has earned CMA, ACM, and GRAMMY awards and nominations with undeniable blue collar anthems like “Hell Yeah,” “My Town,” and “Hillbilly Shoes.” They’ve notched five No. 1 singles, “If You Ever Stop Loving Me,” “Something To Be Proud Of,” “Lucky Man,” “Back When I Knew It All” and “Roll With Me.” They were inducted as Grand Ole Opry members in 2009 and were inducted into the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame in 2015.Buy Tickets