The BELLEVUE STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL, presented by BECU, is brought to you by the Eastside Heritage Center in partnership with the City of Bellevue.
The festival is a revitalization of an old Bellevue tradition, dating back to when strawberry farming was one of the region’s most famous activities. Celebrate the region’s agricultural heritage and its diverse cultural past, present and future on Saturday, June 23, 10am-8pm & Sunday, June 24, 10am-6pm, in Bellevue’s Crossroads International Park. Join us for a weekend of entertainment, family fun, strawberry shortcake, hands-on history experiences, food and vendor booths, a classic Auto Show presented by Alaska USA Federal Credit Union (Sunday Only), and much more!
This family oriented, historic community event features:
- Fresh, Strawberry Shortcake
- Historical and agricultural displays
- Games, clowns, face painting and inflatables
- Rock climbing, train rides, ponies, and a big purple slide
- Strawberry shortcake eating contests
- Music & Dance performances
- Food for all tastes
- Vendor Booths – from toys to home improvement, fresh produce, jewelry and clothing
- Touch-a-Truck Event (Saturday Only)
- Electric Vehicle Ride & Drive Event, presented by Puget Sound Energy (Saturday Only)
- Classic Automobiles (Sunday Only)
- And much, much more!
Free Parking & Shuttles from Highland Middle School and Sherwood Forest Elementary. For more information, visit www.BellevueStrawberryFestival.org