WARM 106.9 Mobile App Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The WARM 106.9 Mobile App Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners 18 years or older and residents of the state of Washington. In order to be eligible to win a prize in any Station Sweepstakes or sweepstakes, you and/or members of your household cannot have won any prize from WARM 106.9 of any value within thirty (30) days prior to the awarding of a prize to you, or a prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $500.00 or more from WARM 106.9 within 180 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in a contest or sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Prizes valued $20.00 or less (i.e., movie premiere passes and single DVD prizes) do not count towards this restriction. Void outside of Washington, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station WARM 106.9, 3650 131st Avenue SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006 (the “Sponsor”), or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Seattle area, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on Monday and will end Sunday 11:59:59 Pacific Time. Sweepstakes Durations Vary. Sweepstakes Duration is noted within Rewards page.
- How to Enter: To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, download the WARM 106.9 mobile app either by visiting www.warm1069.com (the “Website”) and clicking on the stream player rewards page, or by opening the WARM 106.9 Mobile App. To enter, you must download the free WARM 106.9 Mobile App (the “App”) which can be found in the iTunes or Google Play store online. Once downloaded, open the App to register, and upon completion of your registration, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing for whichever station App you registered for. If you have already registered, receive one (1) entry into the random drawing for whatever station App you’ve registered for. Limit one (1) entry per person/account during the entire Sweepstakes entry. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on August 31, 2018 to be entered into the Random Drawing.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and/or any applicable releases. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Random Drawings/How to Win: Then on weekdays during the Sweepstakes Period, an entrant’s name will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries received up until a day prior to that random drawing day, and announced at or about 10:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., and 4:00 p.m.; when a listener hears his/her name announced, the listener will have ten (10) minutes to call 1.800.622.1069 to win. If the listener whose name is announced calls in within the ten (10) minutes, he/she will win a Grand Prize. If the listener whose name is announced during a specific time slot does not call in within ten (10) minutes, no prize will be awarded for that time slot. Odds of being a Grand Prize winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Decisions of judges are final and binding. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone or email on or about the day of the applicable random drawing. Administrator will make up to 3 attempts to contact the potential winner. If a potential winner cannot be contacted after 3 attempts, that potential winner will forfeit the prize, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible, you must personally call in yourself to be eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes, and Sponsor reserves the right to take any actions it feels may be reasonably necessary in order to verify that the person calling is in the correct person. Substitute callers (e.g. friends, relatives, co-workers, etc.) are not allowed, except in the case of a disability that prevents the person whose name is announced from calling himself or herself, and will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions in this regard shall be final and binding.
- Prizes – Thirty (30) Grand Prizes – $100.00 and a Masterbuilt Portable Propane Smoker. ARV: $250.00 each. The prize will be awarded only if the potential winners fully comply with these Official Rules. The prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize, or portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value, for any reason. The Grand Prize winner is responsible for any other costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded. Each winner is solely responsible for local, state and federal taxes on the prize, if any. All warranties and guarantees are subject to the manufacturer’s warranties and guarantees. Grand Prize winner may be required to complete and submit a W9 tax form prior to receiving the prize, and Station may issue a 1099 to the proper taxing authorities. Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a liability and publicity release in exchange for being named the Grand Prize winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, prior to receiving the Grand Prize.
- Claiming the Prizes: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named an official winner, the potential Grand Prize winner must claim his/her prize in person at the Station at WARM 106.9, 3650 131st Avenue SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006, during normal business hours (8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. M-F) within ten (10) days of being deemed a winner. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize ; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes, of his/her likeness, voice (including a recording of the winner’s telephone call to the station) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By calling in to participate in this Sweepstakes, each participant consents to his or her voice and telephone conversation being recorded and/or broadcast.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Washington, USA; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, USA without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Washington, USA or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington, USA.
- Sweepstakes Winners/Official Rules: For a copy of these official rules, or the names of the Sweepstakes winners (available after September 7, 2018), send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 5, 2018 to: Winners List/Official Rules (designate which), WARM 106.9 Mobile App Sweepstakes, 3650 131st Avenue SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station WARM 106.9, 3650 131st Avenue SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA 98006.