WARM 106.9 – $300 Safeway Shopping Spree App Only Giveaway Official Rules
$300 Safeway Shopping Spree App Only Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: $300 Safeway Shopping Spree App Only Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to listeners 18 years or older and residents of Washington or Oregon. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its stations WARM 106.9, 98.9 The Bull, and MOViN 92.5, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington, 98006 (“Sponsor”), Safeway (“Promotional Participant”), Hubbard Radio, LLC, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”) any radio, television or other media companies located in the Seattle area, and their immediate family, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 22, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on February 28, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter, eligible listeners must download the 98.9 The Bull, MOViN 92.5, or Warm 106.9 Stream Player (the “App”) from your App marketplace to your iPhone, iPad or Android device, and open the App on your smartphone or iPad. Upon opening the App, you will find the Sweepstakes entry form asking for your name, email address, date of birth, address, and daytime telephone number. To enter, you must download the free 98.9 The Bull, MOViN 92.5, or Warm 106.9 Stream Player (the “App”) which can be found in the iTunes or Google Play store online. Once downloaded, open the App to register, and upon completion of your registration, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing for whichever station App you registered for. If you have already registered, receive one (1) entry into the random drawing for whatever station App you’ve registered for. Limit one (1) entry per person/account during the entire Sweepstakes entry. Once you have completed the entry form, click “submit” to be entered into the Random Drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address via this method of entry. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on February 28, 2021.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, internet, app, Wi-Fi, or other technical malfunctions, which may or may not result from this Sweepstakes.
- How to Become the Grand Prize Winner: On March 1, 2021, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner. Odds of becoming the Grand Prize winner depend on the number of eligible entries that are received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will contact each potential winner by telephone or email on the date of the applicable random drawing. In the event Sponsor is unable to reach a potential winner after two (2) attempts, that potential Grand Prize winner forfeits his or her right to the Grand Prize, and an alternate may be selected, time permitting.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (ARV) – One (1) Grand Prize – A $300.00 Safeway Gift Card. ARV: $300.00.
Gift card is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the card. No substitution allowed by any winner, but Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. The prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor may substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason. Winner is solely responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. The winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules.
- Claiming the Prize: In order to collect the Grand Prize, the potential Grand Prize winner must provide his or her mailing address to Sponsor, along with the Prize Release and W9 (if applicable), in the timeframe set forth by Sponsor. Upon receipt of the mailing address, and Prize Release and W9 (if applicable), Sponsor will mail the Grand Prize to that winner. In the event the potential Grand Prize winner fails to verify their address or any required documents within the timeframe provided by Sponsor, he or she will forfeit his or her right to the Grand Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, damaged, stolen or mutilated mailing of any prize. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
- Official Rules/Winners’ List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website until March 1, 2021. For the names of the Prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by March 1, 2021 to: $300 Safeway Shopping Spree App Only Sweepstakes Winner, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington, 98006.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its stations 98.9 The Bull, MOViN 92.5, & WARM 106.9, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington, 98006.