WARM 106.9 – 2-Hour Workday KickOff Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility – The WARM 106.9 – 2-Hour Workday KickOff Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to listeners 18 years or older and residents of Washington and reside within the WARM 106.9 regular listening/broadcast area to be eligible to enter or win. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes, you cannot have won a prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $500.00 or more from WARM 106.9 within 180 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this Sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. This waiting period of 180 days does NOT apply to movie premiere events; winning movie premiere event tickets does not count toward any prize waiting period. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station WARM 106.9, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington, 98006 (“Sponsor”), Emerald Queen Casino (“Promotional Participant”), Hubbard Radio, LLC, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”) any radio, television or other media companies located in the Seattle area, and their immediate family, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on January 2, 2020 at or about 7:45 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on March 31, 2020 at or about 10:00 AM PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period consists of three (3) separate periods (each, a “Monthly Entry Period”):
(1) The first entry period will occur weekdays (Mon-Fri, excluding holidays) beginning at 7:45 AM PT on January 2, 2020 and will ending at 10:00 AM PT on January 31, 2020; and
(2) The second entry period will occur weekdays (Mon-Fri, excluding holidays) beginning at 7:45 AM PT on February 3, 2020 and will ending at 10:00 AM PT on February 28, 2020; and
(3) The third entry period will occur weekdays (Mon-Fri, excluding holidays) beginning at 7:45 AM PT on March 2, 2020 and will ending at 10:00 AM PT on March 31, 2020.
3. How to Enter to Play: To enter, from 7:45 AM PT until 10:00 AM PT each weekday during a Monthly Entry Period, text the word ‘CASH’ to 37667 to automatically receive one (1) entry into the Monthly Entry Period’s random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person per/mobile number per day. All entries must be received by 10:00 AM PM PT each weekday or by 10:00 AM PT on the last day of each applicable Monthly Entry Period as set forth above. All non-winning entries from any Monthly Entry Period WILL be carried over to subsequent Monthly Entry Periods.
TEXT MESSAGE RATES MAY APPLY. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting a mobile text entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the mobile number provided is registered. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the mobile number associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and/or any applicable releases. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. No automatically generated entries will be accepted. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
4. Grand Prize Random Drawings: At or about 10:01 AM PT on the morning of the last day of each Monthly Entry Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner from among all eligible entries received from that month’s Monthly Entry Period. Grand Prize random drawings will occur on January 31, 2020, February 28, 2020 and March 31, 2020. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries that are received during the applicable Monthly Entry Period. Grand Prize Winners names may be announced on-air and each potential Grand Prize winner will also be notified by email or telephone, on or about the day of the random drawing. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. Failure to respond to the winner notification within two (2) days will be deemed forfeiture of the Grand Prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for email notifications that are undeliverable or voicemail messages not received.
4. Prizes: Three (3) Grand Prizes (one (1) per Monthly Entry Period): A $500.00. ARV: $500.00. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. The prizes are non-assignable, non-substitutable and non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value, for any reason. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. The winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize.
The Winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. Grand Prize winner and guests (or guest’s parent/legal guardian if guest is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) will be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing a Prize Release, the Grand Prize winner accepts the Grand Prize, and even if the Grand Prize winner does not use the Grand Prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes. Sponsor may substitute any Prize, or portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. Claiming a Prize: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named an official winner, the potential winner must claim his/her prize in person at the WARM 106.9 Studios at 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Monday – Friday) within 30 days of being notified he/she is a winner. Failure to comply with any deadline set forth in these official rules shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a Prize. If required by Sponsor, a winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Sponsor (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the Prize will not be awarded. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
6. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
10. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
11. Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website until April 30, 2020. For the names of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by April 7, 2020 to: Warm 106.9 2-Hour Workday Kickoff Winners, 11647 Olive Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63141.
12. Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station WARM 106.9 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington, 98006.