NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility – The WARM 106.9 – Thousand Dollar Thursday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to listeners 18 years or older and residents of Washington and reside within the WARM 106.9 regular listening/broadcast area to be eligible to enter or win. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes, you cannot have won a prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $500.00 or more from WARM 106.9 within 180 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this Sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. This waiting period of 180 days does NOT apply to movie premiere events; winning movie premiere event tickets does not count toward any prize waiting period. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station WARM 106.9, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington, 98006 (“Sponsor”), Disney (“Promotional Participant”), Hubbard Radio, LLC, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”) any radio, television or other media companies located in the Seattle area, and their immediate family, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on January 9, 2019 at or about 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on a to-be-announced date and time (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter for a Chance to Win: To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, download the Warm 106.9 mobile app either by visiting www.warm1069.com (the “Website”) and clicking on the Mobile App page, or by opening the Warm 106.9 Mobile App. To enter, you must download the free Warm 106.9 Mobile App (the “App”) which can be found in the iTunes or Google Play store online. Once downloaded, open the App to register, and upon completion of your registration, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. If you have already registered, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person per day, regardless of the method of entry.
4. How to Play/Win: This is a “listen and win” Sweepstakes. After you have submitted your entry form, listen to WARM 106.9 each Thursday during the Sweepstakes Period at or about 7:10 AM PT, 11:10 AM PT, and 3:10 PM PT (“Listening Period”) for your name to be announced on the air. Once your name is announced, you will have fifteen (15) minutes to personally call 800-622-1069 or 425-373-5500 and reach the station (“Call Window”). Once you have reached the station within the Call Window, and you are verified as being eligible, you will be deemed a Grand Prize winner. If the person’s whose name is read on-air does not call and reach the station within the Call Window, then he/she will not be eligible to be a Grand Prize winner for that Listening Period, and will NOT win a Grand Prize, and there will be no winner during that Call Window. Limit one (1) Grand Prize winner per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
The person calling in to the station to claim the Listening Period must be the person whose name was announced on-air; substitute callers (e.g. friends, relatives, co-workers, etc.) are NOT allowed, except in the case of a disability that prevents the person whose name is announced from calling himself or herself, and will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Note that webcasts of Sponsor’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect a webcast listener’s ability to participate in this portion of the Sweepstakes. Odds of becoming a winner depend on the number of eligible entries received, and whether or not the person whose name is drawn randomly calls into the station during his/her Call Window.
4. Prizes: Grand Prizes – Each eligible Grand Prize winner will receive $1,000.00. ARV: $1,000.00.
The prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value, for any reason. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. The winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize.
The Winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. Grand Prize winner will be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities. Sponsor may substitute any Prize, or portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value for any or no reason at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. Claiming a Prize: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named an official Grand Prize winner, the potential winner must claim his/her prize in person at the WARM 106.9 Studios at 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Monday – Friday) within 30 days of being notified he/she is a winner. Failure to comply with any deadline set forth in these official rules shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a Prize. If required by Sponsor, a winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Sponsor (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the Prize will not be awarded. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
6. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
10. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
11. Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website. For the names of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope during the Sweepstakes Period to: Warm 106.9 Thousand Dollar Thursday Sweepstakes Winners, 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington, 98006.
12. Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC and its station WARM 106.9 3650 131st Avenue S.E., Suite 550, Bellevue, Washington, 98006.