The weekend is here, and you might be kicking back with the family and a delicious DiGiorno pizza, but hold on — that pie might be crunchier than you expected. Nestle USA is recalling certain DiGiorno pizza, Lean Cuisine, and Stouffer’s frozen meals “due to the potential presence of glass pieces.” Yum.
Here’s the list of products:
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
As always with these situations, the recall involves certain product codes, so before you toss a perfectly good meal in the trash, you can check out the exact numbers here.
What kind of wine pairs with double-pane windows?