Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Minding Your Waistline? Fruits, Berries and a Little Wine May Help (Wine Spectator)
- 8 & $20 Recipe: Turkey and Strawberry Salad with Baked Goat Cheese (Wine Spectator)
- Turning Tables: Besh Group Opens 3 More New Orleans Restaurants and a Rooftop Bar (Wine Spectator)
- Justin Vineyards Owners Apologize for Tree Removal and Promise Amends (Wine Spectator)
- Quintessential American Rib Eyes and Cabernet for the Fourth of July (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Lebron James and the Cavs Pop Moët's 'Ohio City' Nectar (Wine Spectator)
- California Scientists Identify Bug Carrying a Dreaded Vine Disease (Wine Spectator)
- Oak Tree Removal for Vines Triggers Controversy in Paso Robles Wine Country (Wine Spectator)
- Has Pinot Noir Peaked? (Wine Spectator)
- Sommelier Talk: The Metalhead with José Andrés (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!