Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Heart’s Delight Charity Wine Auction Raises $1.5 Million for the American Heart Association (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: A California Pinot Noir for the British Royal Wedding? (Wine Spectator)
- Wine Talk: 'Sweetbitter' Author Stephanie Danler (Wine Spectator)
- Small Wineries Facing Tax Hikes Get Extension from TTB (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Flying Cars Still on Hold, But Era of Bitcoin-Style "Cryptowine" Upon Us (Wine Spectator)
- 5 Healthy Habits for Longer Life? Moderate Wine Consumption Is One (Wine Spectator)
- Fred Furth, Founder of Sonoma's Chalk Hill Winery, Dies at 84 (Wine Spectator)
- The Last Postcard from Spain and Its Wines (Wine Spectator)
- Exclusive: Burgundy's Domaine de la Romanée-Conti Leases Corton-Charlemagne Vineyard (Wine Spectator)
- Koerner Rombauer, Founder of Rombauer Vineyards, Dies at 83 (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!