Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month. Listen to an interview with Mark Christopher and Steve Warner, President and CEO of Washington State Wine. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Barolo Winemaker Roberto Conterno Purchases Vineyards in Serralunga’s Arione Cru (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Golf Guru Butch Harmon's Recommended Wines (Wine Spectator)
- California Sues Gallo for Using Hazardous Waste in Bottle Production (Wine Spectator)
- The World's Most-Overlooked Fine-Wine Regions? (Wine Spectator)
- St. Francis Winery Founder Joe Martin Dies at 80 (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Novak Djokovic Partners with Jacob's Creek (Wine Spectator)
- A Hydroelectric Dam Is Making Portuguese Wine Houses Very Nervous (Wine Spectator)
- 8 & $20 Recipe: Easy Braised Short Ribs and Roasted Carrots (Wine Spectator)
- How Serious Is China's Government About Fighting Fake Wine Sales Online? (Wine Spectator)
- Premiere Napa Valley Sale Brings in a Record $6 Million (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!