Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month. Listen to an interview with Mark Christopher and Steve Warner, President and CEO of Washington State Wine. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- 2014 Vintage Report: Italy Wine Harvest (Wine Spectator)
- Domaine Carneros Sued Over Vineyard Name (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Duboeuf's Beaujolais Party Returns (Wine Spectator)
- 2014 Vintage Report: France Wine Harvest (Wine Spectator)
- WineGavel Founder Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement (Wine Spectator)
- 2014 Vintage Report: American Wine Harvest (Wine Spectator)
- Real-World Burgundy Value Wines (Wine Spectator)
- 2014 Vintage Report: California Wine Harvest (Wine Spectator)
- Philip di Belardino, a Larger-than-Life Figure in Wine Marketing and Education, Dies at 68 (Wine Spectator)
- Mario Batali's Delectable Side Dishes and American Wines for the Thanksgiving Table (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!