Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Unfiltered: Christian Moueix's 30 Years as the Face of Napa's Dominus Estate (Wine Spectator)
- Napa Valley Vintners to Host Hong Kong Wine Auction (Wine Spectator)
- Firm Alleges Rudy Kurniawan Sold It $2.45 Million in Fake Burgundy, and Wine Merchants Helped (Wine Spectator)
- 8 & $20 Recipe: Pork Belly Banh Mi (Wine Spectator)
- Sotheby’s Scores Big with Bill Koch's $21.9 Million Wine Auction (Wine Spectator)
- Donn Chappellet, Pioneering Vintner of Napa Valley's Pritchard Hill, Dies at 84 (Wine Spectator)
- Sommelier Talk: Daniel Pernice Brings Italia to Georgia (Wine Spectator)
- Grilled Striped Bass and White Burgundy for Memorial Day (Wine Spectator)
- Journalist Morley Safer, Who Highlighted Red Wine’s Potential Health Benefits, Dies at 84 (Wine Spectator)
- Recent Wine Auctions Show Why Hart Davis Hart Is Top Domestic House (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!