Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month! Listen to an interview with Bob Bertheau, the head winemaker for Chateau Ste. Michelle. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Unfiltered: MLB Quenches Thirst for Baseball Team Wines (Wine Spectator)
- Wineries Go to Grad School—and Find Potential Customers (Wine Spectator)
- Expensive Wine Cellar Built in Basement (Wine Spectator)
- American Wine Sales May Suffer as Canada and U.S. Battle Trade Issues (Wine Spectator)
- 8 & $20: Flavorful Greek Turkey Burgers With Halloumi (Wine Spectator)
- Focused on Oregon's Great Wine Terroirs (Wine Spectator)
- Gallo Wine Buys 642 Acres of Napa Valley Land (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Eva Longoria Uncorks Mouton Cadet for a Cause at Cannes (Wine Spectator)
- The Must-Try Wines of Our Time (Wine Spectator)
- Spotlighting Wine Links Between America and the World (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!