Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month! Listen to an interview with Bob Bertheau, the head winemaker for Chateau Ste. Michelle. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Unfiltered: Novak Djokovic Braves the Jacob's Creek Kitchen (Wine Spectator)
- Vintners Joey and Jennifer Tensley Sell Santa Barbara Pinot Noir Brand Lea to Roblar Winery (Wine Spectator)
- Sonoma Firm Vintage Wine Estates Buys Napa's Swanson Vineyards Winery (Wine Spectator)
- How Risky Is One Drink a Day When It Comes to Cancer? (Wine Spectator)
- Are You in the Wine Majority or Minority? (Wine Spectator)
- Vintage Preview 2015: Australian Wineries Report Outstanding Wines, Small Quantities (Wine Spectator)
- A Fire Master's Al Fresco Labor Day Feast (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: A Champagne Bottle Model Gets Her Own Cuvée (Wine Spectator)
- Looking for Authentic Wine in the Angel's Share (Wine Spectator)
- E. & J. Gallo Wine Purchases Talbott Vineyards in Santa Lucia Highlands (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!