Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month! Listen to an interview with Bob Bertheau, the head winemaker for Chateau Ste. Michelle. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Burgundy and Champagne Vineyards Are Officially Cultural Treasures (Wine Spectator)
- What Does the Meiomi Sale Tell Us About the American Way of Wine? (Wine Spectator)
- Eight Restaurants Earn New Wine Spectator Grand Awards in 2015 for Excellent Wine Lists (Wine Spectator)
- Drought Plagues Winemakers in Northern Chile (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: British Bottle Service Debuts at Wimbledon (Wine Spectator)
- Joe Wagner's Meiomi: A $315 Million Bet on Pinot Noir (Wine Spectator)
- EXCLUSIVE: Joe Wagner Sells Meiomi Wines to Constellation for $315 Million (Wine Spectator)
- Finger Lakes Winemakers Celebrate New York Finalizing Fracking Ban (Wine Spectator)
- Google Street View Goes Panoramic Inside California Wine Country (Wine Spectator)
- The Wine-List Midas Touch (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!