Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month! Listen to an interview with Bob Bertheau, the head winemaker for Chateau Ste. Michelle. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Joseph Phelps, Pioneering California Wine Producer, Dies at 87 (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Gordon Ramsay Lands in Bordeaux (Wine Spectator)
- Sinking Euro and Rising Dollar Make Waves in the Wine Industry (Wine Spectator)
- Welcome to the Revamped WineSpectator.com! (Wine Spectator)
- Wine Counterfeiter Rudy Kurniawan Appeals Conviction (Wine Spectator)
- 8 & $20: No-Meat Pasta Bolognese (Wine Spectator)
- Pinot Noir’s Diversity May Come from a 30 Million-Year-Old Battle with Viruses (Wine Spectator)
- 5 Best Restaurant Wine Lists in Las Vegas (Wine Spectator)
- Winemaker Rudy von Strasser Leaving Napa's Diamond Mountain (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Trefethen Family Porsche on the Podium (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!