Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month! Listen to an interview with Bob Bertheau, the head winemaker for Chateau Ste. Michelle. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Under the Radar: The World's Largest Category of Fine Wines? (Wine Spectator)
- New York City's Top Restaurant Wine Lists (Wine Spectator)
- Customers Sue California Retailer for Failure to Deliver Wines (Wine Spectator)
- Taking the Water Out of Winemaking (Wine Spectator)
- Battle Brewing in Sauternes Over Pesticide Use in Vineyards (Wine Spectator)
- Can Microbes Help Scientists Crack Wine's Terroir Code? (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Pope Francis' Papal Visit Wine Pours (Wine Spectator)
- A Coravin Wine Device in Every Kitchen? (Wine Spectator)
- A Well-Traveled Wine Cellar (Wine Spectator)
- Sonoma Vet Judy Jordan Buys Not One, But Two Oregon Vineyards (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!