Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Unfiltered: Olympic Skater Adam Rippon Plans to Twist on Ice, Twist Off Wine (Wine Spectator)
- Restaurant Spotlight: Black Barn Restaurant (Wine Spectator)
- Turning Tables: All-French Wine List from Le Coucou Team Coming Soon to New Café in New York (Wine Spectator)
- Restaurants with Champion Wine Lists (Wine Spectator)
- Customers Ripped Off by Wine Store Now Being Sued (Wine Spectator)
- Your Love Life May Affect Your Taste in Wine (Wine Spectator)
- 8 & $20 Recipe: Ham and Bean Soup (Wine Spectator)
- Buried Bubbly Could be Buried Treasure (Wine Spectator)
- Valentine’s Day Recipes: Chef Michael Schwartz’ Tempting Crab Cakes, Chocolate Dessert and More (Wine Spectator)
- Somm Selects: 5 Bubblies and Pastries from Pix Pâtisserie (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!