Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month. Listen to an interview with Mark Christopher and Steve Warner, President and CEO of Washington State Wine. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Health Watch: Moderate Drinking Helps Memory, Heavy Drinking May Cause Dementia (Wine Spectator)
- Napa's Wine Community Unbowed After Massive Earthquake (Wine Spectator)
- Chefs Cook at Home: Nicole Pederson's Pork Chops and Green Harissa (Wine Spectator)
- Earthquake Strikes Napa Valley; Wineries Assess Damage (Wine Spectator)
- Bordeaux Legend Baroness Philippine de Rothschild Dies at 80 (Wine Spectator)
- Malibu Coast vintners are fighting a measure to ban new vineyard plantings (Wine Spectator)
- Garlicky Grilled Seafood and White Wine for Labor Day (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: New York Eases Wine Restrictions in Wake of Harsh Winter (Wine Spectator)
- Will American Wines Be Banned in Moscow? (Wine Spectator)
- Wine and Gas Clash in New York's Finger Lakes (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!