Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month! Listen to an interview with Bob Bertheau, the head winemaker for Chateau Ste. Michelle. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Are You Wine Risk Averse? (Wine Spectator)
- Exclusive: Sonoma Coast's Platt Vineyard Purchased by Vineyard Investment Fund (Wine Spectator)
- Wineries Fight Back Against Illinois Lawsuits (Wine Spectator)
- French Fear Vine Disease May Have Arrived (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Steven Soderbergh Goes from Palme d'Or to Eau de Vie (Wine Spectator)
- Red-Wine Compound May Prevent Serious Depression (Wine Spectator)
- 8 and $20 Recipe: Seared Scallops With Creamy Cheddar-Jalapeño Corn (Wine Spectator)
- Sommelier Talk: Cortney Lease of Seattle’s Wild Ginger (Wine Spectator)
- Winemaker Charles Smith Opens Jet City, An Urban Winery in Seattle (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Chris Paul's Charity Wine Assist (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!