Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month! Listen to an interview with Bob Bertheau, the head winemaker for Chateau Ste. Michelle. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Australia's Barossa Valley Wineries Dodge Menacing Wildfire (Wine Spectator)
- Wine Harvest 2015: Loire Valley Reports a Warm Summer and Promising Wines (Wine Spectator)
- 8 and $20 Recipe: Stuffed Acorn Squash With Riesling (Wine Spectator)
- Want to Buy Wine From Master Counterfeiter Rudy Kurniawan? (Wine Spectator)
- A Top French Foie Gras Merchant Buys Control Of Sauternes Estate Château de Rayne Vigneau (Wine Spectator)
- Sommelier Talk: Jean-Charles Mahé of Print Hall in Perth, Australia (Wine Spectator)
- Wine Harvest 2015: Southern Rhône Winemakers Call It a Power Vintage (Wine Spectator)
- Wine Harvest 2015: Burgundy Winemakers Report Great Wines, but Low Quantities (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: A Courvoisier Fashion Party with Rosario Dawson and Friends (Wine Spectator)
- HealthWatch: White Wines Linked to Lower Risk of Diabetes-Related Vision Problems (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!