Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month. Listen to an interview with Mark Christopher and Steve Warner, President and CEO of Washington State Wine. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Napa Police Recover Rare Wine Stolen from the French Laundry (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Montalcino Wineries Drawn into Cocaine-Ring Sting (Wine Spectator)
- Counterfeit Wine Investigator Has an Idea for Fighting Fakes (Wine Spectator)
- What You Need to Know About Wine Now, 2015 Edition (Wine Spectator)
- Sonoma Wine Industry Makes Big Strides in Sustainability (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Wildfires Destroy 2 Australia Vineyards (Wine Spectator)
- Hammer Falls on a Banner Year for Fine Wine at Auction (Wine Spectator)
- Think You Know How Resveratrol Works? Think Again (Wine Spectator)
- 8 & $20 Recipe: Garlic-Parsley Chicken With Mushrooms and Spinach (Wine Spectator)
- Federal Judge Blocks California’s Ban on Foie Gras (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!