Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month. Listen to an interview with Mark Christopher and Steve Warner, President and CEO of Washington State Wine. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Unfiltered: Mystique, Aura Shroud Derek Jeter's Pinot Noir (Wine Spectator)
- Silicon Valley Entrepreneur Buys Burgundy Winery Château de Pommard (Wine Spectator)
- First Sale of Roy Welland Wine Collection Brings in $6.6 Million (Wine Spectator)
- Is Being Sustainable Worth It for Wineries? (Wine Spectator)
- How to Be Smart About Wine (Wine Spectator)
- Forgotten Grape Gains Fame in 2014 Wine Spectator Video Contest (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Poppin' Dom with the Stars at New York Fashion Week (Wine Spectator)
- Chef Jeff Nathan's Rosh Hashanah Family Feast (Wine Spectator)
- Tuscan Wine Region Montalcino Rocked by Fraud Allegations (Wine Spectator)
- 8 & $20 Recipe: Pulled-Chicken Barbecue Sliders (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!