Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month. Listen to an interview with Mark Christopher and Steve Warner, President and CEO of Washington State Wine. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Unfiltered: Is This Winemaker Too Happy for France's Anti-Alcohol Lobby? (Wine Spectator)
- Online Wine Auctioneer Arrested on Embezzlement Charges (Wine Spectator)
- Sam Sebastiani Returns to His Wine Roots (Wine Spectator)
- Winemaker Talk: Kerry Shiels of Côte Bonneville (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Champagne to Dance For (Wine Spectator)
- Wine Counterfeiter Rudy Kurniawan's Sentencing Delayed Until Aug. 4 (Wine Spectator)
- Chefs Cook at Home: Rebecca Meeker's Farro Crêpe with Prosciutto and Figs (Wine Spectator)
- Napa’s Quixote Winery Sold to Chinese-Owned Firm For Approximately $29 Million (Wine Spectator)
- Wine Spectator Auction Index Rises 1.5 percent in Second Quarter (Wine Spectator)
- California Wine Growers: What Damaged Our Vines? (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!