Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Summer Hailstorms Pummel Barolo and Monferrato Vineyards (Wine Spectator)
- Sommelier Talk: Andrew Green Creates Bay-Area Master Lists (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Napa's Newest All-Star Cabernet (Wine Spectator)
- Health Watch: Secret to a Happy Marriage? Share Your Wine (Wine Spectator)
- Denis Dubourdieu, Legendary Bordeaux Consulting Winemaker, Professor and Vigneron, Dies at 67 (Wine Spectator)
- 8 & $20 Recipe: Ham Steaks with Peach-Tomato Succotash (Wine Spectator)
- Piedmont's Poderi Luigi Einaudi Buys 22 Acres in Barolo for $6.5 Million (Wine Spectator)
- Militant Winemaker Group Attacks French Wine Cooperative (Wine Spectator)
- The Wine Industry May Not Be at the Conventions, but It's Watching (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Would You Drink a Cloned Wine? (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!