Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month. Listen to an interview with Mark Christopher and Steve Warner, President and CEO of Washington State Wine. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Eric Dunham, Pioneering Washington Winemaker, Dies At 44 (Wine Spectator)
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies and Dessert Wines to Match (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: The Knicks' Wine-Soaked Amar'e Stoudemire (Wine Spectator)
- Looking for King David's Favorite Wine Grape (Wine Spectator)
- Great Wines, Good Friends, Big Benefits and Blaring Horns (Wine Spectator)
- Tasting Wine Spectator's Top Wines of 2013 (Wine Spectator)
- The 2014 New York Wine Experience: Letting Wine's Genie Out of the Bottle (Wine Spectator)
- Wine Star: Nicolás Catena (Wine Spectator)
- Ageworthy Amarone: A Vertical Tasting from Masi (Wine Spectator)
- Matching Masters: Three Famous Chefs and a Restaurateur Duel for the Best Wine-and-Food Pairing (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!