Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- L'Eté du Vin Charity Auction Honors Women in Wine, Breaks $1 Million Mark (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: LeBron James Drafts Another All-Star Wine Team with Sassicaia, Guigal, Caymus (Wine Spectator)
- Fantastique Wine Restaurants in Paris (Wine Spectator)
- Restaurant Spotlight: Panama (Wine Spectator)
- Turning Tables: A First Look at the Wine List at Michael Mina's New Restaurant (Wine Spectator)
- Loire Visionary Jo Pithon Sells His Wine Estate (Wine Spectator)
- 8 & $20 Recipe: Spicy Tuna Poke Bowl (Wine Spectator)
- Now Face West: James Molesworth Prepares to Take on California Cabernet (Wine Spectator)
- Sommelier Roundtable: What's Your Favorite 'Against the Rules' Wine and Food Pairing? (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Wine's Wild Ride at Sturgis Motorcycle Rally: Parachute Stunts, Rosé Rebels with a Cause (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!