Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month. Listen to an interview with Mark Christopher and Steve Warner, President and CEO of Washington State Wine. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Snacks and Sparkling Wines for New Year's Eve (Wine Spectator)
- Could a Train Line Endanger the Sweet Wines of Sauternes? (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: The Calendar Girls of Austrian Wine (Wine Spectator)
- Saving Rare Wine Grapes from Extinction (Wine Spectator)
- Jackson Family Buys South African Vineyard (Wine Spectator)
- The Museum-ification of Wine (Wine Spectator)
- A Love for Alcohol 10 Million Years in the Making (Wine Spectator)
- On Alcohol and Pregnancy, the Jury’s Still Out (Wine Spectator)
- Peppery Duck Steaks and Wine Matches for the Holiday Season (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Holiday Bloodwine for the Klingon on Your List (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!