Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
March is Taste Washington Wine Month! Listen to an interview with Bob Bertheau, the head winemaker for Chateau Ste. Michelle. Raise a glass in celebration! You can celebrate tonight with special offers, events and promotions on award-winning Washington State wine at participating restaurants, retailers, hotels, wineries and tasting rooms. Visit www.washingtonwine.org/winemonth for locations near you and please, drink accordingly.
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Vintage, Appellation … and Calorie Count? (Wine Spectator)
- How Many Calories Are in a Glass of Wine? (Wine Spectator)
- Wine Talk: Ron Darling (Wine Spectator)
- Prime Portugal Wine Estate Quinta do Ventozelo Sold to Gran Cruz (Wine Spectator)
- Spring Entertaining Recipe: Moroccan-Spiced Lamb Lettuce Wraps (Wine Spectator)
- Taiwan Authorities Seize 30,000 Bottles of Allegedly Counterfeit Wine (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: Kelly Brook Celebrates with 1,000 Magnums of Veuve (Wine Spectator)
- Passover Recipe: French-Jewish Fusion for the Passover Table (Wine Spectator)
- Sorry, Hangover-Free Wine Still Doesn’t Exist (Wine Spectator)
- Gallo Wine Buys Sonoma’s J Vineyards (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!