Welcome to the Warm 106.9 Wine and Food Scene. Our mission is to keep you updated and entertained about the bustling wine and food scene here in Seattle, Washington State and beyond. Check back often as we share upcoming events, special offers and news you can use about the latest dining trends, new winery openings, must-attend events and so much more.
Looking for the best restaurants in Seattle? Cheap eats? Food blogs? Check out Seattle Magazine
The Latest Wine News from Wine Spectator
- Creditors Dispute Ownership of Bankrupt Retailer Premier Cru's Wine (Wine Spectator)
- Mother's Day Pasta Primavera From a Mother-Daughter Cooking Duo (Wine Spectator)
- Frost Strikes France's Burgundy and Loire Wine Regions (Wine Spectator)
- Lake County Wine Pioneer Orville Magoon Dies at 87 (Wine Spectator)
- Unfiltered: New Wines for Drew Barrymore, Christie Brinkley (Wine Spectator)
- A Journey Through the World of Great Wine at the 2016 Grand Tour (Wine Spectator)
- At Home With Restaurateur Donatella Arpaia (Wine Spectator)
- Will Americans Buy 2015 Bordeaux Futures? (Wine Spectator)
- 8 & $20 Recipe: Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Crepes (Wine Spectator)
- Sommelier Talk: Harley Carbery Knows Wine in Vegas (Wine Spectator)
Everybody knows that Washington has amazing wine, but where are all the best vineyards? Let Warm 106.9 help you plan your next wine tasting trip with our Vineyard Locator!