June 20th – June 22nd, 2013
Join 70 Walla Walla Valley winemakers, leading Napa Valley winemakers and well-known wine critics in exploring the world of Cabernet Sauvignon!
Celebrate Walla Walla is a celebration of world-class wine from the Walla Walla Valley. This June, join more than 70 Walla Walla Valley winemakers, along with leading Napa Valley winemakers and well-known wine critics in exploring the world of Cabernet Sauvignon.
Visitors will get a rare chance to contrast wine styles and growing conditions for this beloved red wine grape variety from two of the world’s leading wine regions – Walla Walla Valley and California’s Napa Valley.
The three-day event includes special tastings of rare vintages, one-of-a-kind winemaker dinners, and receptions with some of the Valley’s most award-winning winemakers.
CELEBRATE WALLA WALLA, JUNE 20-22
- June 20 - Vintage Wine Tasting: a unique opportunity to taste vintage wines from 2006 and earlier from 30 Walla Walla wineries, and gain an inside track on purchasing a very limited quantity of these special wines. Only 100 tickets will be sold, and ticket-buyers will receive entrance to the “Meet the Winemaker Wine Tasting and Dinner.”
- June 20 - Wine tasting: 60 Walla Walla wineries will be pouring a broad selection of current releases.
- June 21 - Meet the winemakers and learn more about Cabernet Sauvignon from wine critics and wine industry experts at the Powerhouse Theatre
- June 21 – Compare and contrast Cabernet Sauvignon of Walla Walla Valley and Napa Valley at a special panel presentation and tasting, featuring Walla Walla and Napa Valley winemakers
- June 22 - Numerous winemaker dinners featuring wineries throughout the region
Tickets for these and other Celebrate Walla Walla events start at $60 per person, and can be purchased online at wallawallawine.com/celebrate or by calling 509-526-3117.
Enjoy low fares to amazing places Alaska Airlines serves from Seattle, including daily flights to Walla Walla, the Tri-Cities and Yakima. Explore more. Spend less.
To enter for your chance to win a trip to Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine, fill out the entry form below!
- Winners selected randomly from all entries to win Two Alaska Airline tickets round trip from Seattle to Walla Walla; can be used anytime between 6/15 and 6/30; two all-event tickets ($620 value) to every event of the weekend; and three nights hotel stay (Thurs-Sun) at the Marcus Whitman Hotel ($900 value).
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm Sunday, April 14th 2013. Prize value aprox $2000.
- Must be 21+ years of age and reside in Washington State within the Warm 106.9 defined listening area to enter.
- One entry per person. General contest rules also apply. By entering you agree to be bound by all of these rules.
Click here for more information on Celebrate Walla Walla Valley Wine!