Put on your best costume and join us for a fun, fall-themed weekend at the Zoo. Come watch our animals enjoy special pumpkin enrichments and see how creative our keepers are at designing their jack-o-lanterns!
- Discover creepy, slimy, and unusual-looking animals at our activity stations.
- Trick-or-treat your way around the Zoo and collect goodies.
- Watch animals enjoy special pumpkin enrichments.
- Join the fun by submitting a scarecrow to the Scarecrow Alley Contest.
- Vote here for your favorite decorated Zoo area!
SPECIAL ACTIVITIES INCLUDE…
- Witch’s Ring Toss – Who will be brave enough to capture the spooky witch’s hat? Try your hand at this bewitching ringtoss. (Red Wolf Conservation Center)
- Spooky Spider Maze – Step, balance, and hop as you navigate this spooky spider web maze to collect tasty spider treats! (Meerkat Building)
- Ghoulish Golf – Try for a hole-in-one while maneuvering through a field of ghoulish pumpkins (North Pacific Aquarium)
- Pin the Heart on the Tin Man – Close your eyes, spin three times, and restore the Tin Man’s heart! (Earth Aid Station)
- Who am Eye? – Look carefully to see if you can “eye”-dentify these animals! (Day Room)
- Weird Wacky Smells – Use your savvy sniffer to demystify these weird and wacky smells. (Polar Bear viewing)
Enjoy treats, watch animals play with pumpkins, and wear a costume for a discount to Zoo Boo at Point Defiance Zoo.