At The Everett Clinic, we care about the health and well-being of our patients and we’re committed to doing what is right for each of them. We are dedicated to providing our community and the people in it with the best healthcare possible.
As a regional healthcare leader, nationally recognized for offering high value, we’re proud to deliver the best care available, right here in Snohomish County. And with more than 400 providers in over 40 medical, surgical and diagnostic specialties, we have everything you and your family need—from pediatrics to geriatrics. With locations throughout Snohomish County, accessing high-quality, convenient healthcare has never been so easy.
Check out tips on how to stay healthy from healthcare providers at The Everett Clinic:
The Everett Clinic offers:
- Nine locations throughout Snohomish County, each featuring a Walk-In Clinic open seven days a week
- An Advanced Imaging Center with highly trained physicians, specialists and technicians
- Two outpatient Surgery Centers specializing in same day surgery
- Integrated electronic medical records
- Comprehensive disease prevention and management programs
- Three pharmacies
- A regional cancer center partnership
- Mental health center
- Optical and Hearing Aid centers
- Onsite lab and radiology services
- And more!
Learn more at everettclinic.com.