Pinterest is an online pinboard. It lets you organize and share the things you love from any website.
Warm 106.9 will be pinning different items to new topics every week! Check out our boards at Pinterest.com!
This week, we are pinning:
Don’t have Pinterest? No problem! Just follow the How-To Guide below to get started.
Also, you will need a Facebook or Twitter account to register!
How to Join Pinterest!
- Go to Pinterest.com.
- Click the large, red “Request an Invite” button at the top of the page.
- Enter your e-mail address and click the Request Invitation button (you should receive your invitation in a day or two). Or, if you know someone already on Pinterest, you can have them send you an invitation immediately!
- You will also need to connect a Facebook or Twitter account (there will be a page requesting you to do so, and a button to click to register).
- Once your confirmation e-mail arrives, click the link to verify your e-mail address.
- You will be redirected to Pinterest, where you can click on some of your interests.
- Once you’ve clicked on your interests, Pinterest will automatically choose people to follow with similar interests. You can always “unfollow” or “follow” more people down the road.
- Click “create boards” to move on.
- Pinterest will give you some ideas to create your first pinboards. Play around with different boards you’d like! “Holiday ideas,” “Favorite movies,” and “Vacation spots” might be some fun boards to get started with!
- When you’re done, click “create.”
- Now you’ll want to click and drag the “Pin It” button to your bookmarks. Then follow the guide to add the "Pin It" button to your internet browser tool bar (this allows for easy pinning on any site you visit!).
- Click “Start Pinning!” at the bottom of the page!
- Now when you’re on a web site and you see an image you like, click “Pin it” on your tool bar. Pinterest will ask which board you’d like to pin it to. Select your board and you’re done! It’s that easy.