1. HOW TO ENTER/PLAY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
This is a “listen and win” contest.
Days, Dates and Times of Contest. The contest will run on weekdays (Monday-Friday) beginning on Monday, July 14th, 2014, and ending at a to be determined date. In order to play, you must listen to Warm 106.9 each weekday (Monday-Friday) during the term of the contest at specified times as listed on the chart in Paragraph 2 below.
How to Play. At the following specified times contained in the chart in Paragraph 2 on each weekday (Monday-Friday) during the contest, Warm 106.9 will announce a birthday (month and day). The first person with the birthday (month and day) announced who personally reaches the station by calling 1-800-622-1069 within ten (10) minutes of the time the birthday (month and day) is first announced wins the designated prize for the day and time. Warm 106.9 will not accept collect calls. The person calling in to the station to claim the BIRTHDAY BUCKS™ contest prize must be the person with the announced birthday (month and day); substitute callers (e.g. friends, relatives, co-workers, etc.) are not allowed, except in the case of a disability that prevents the person whose birthday (month and day) is announced from calling himself or herself, and will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Warm 106.9. If no one with the announced birthday calls in during a specific time slot within ten (10) minutes, no prize will be awarded for that time slot. Note that webcasts of Warm 106.9’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect a webcast listener’s ability to participate in this contest.
a. Facebook Entry. To enter via this method of entry, visit www.Facebook.com/Warm1069 starting on Friday, August 22, 2014, and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, August 31, 2014. If you have not already “liked” the WARM 106.9 page on Facebook, find the Sweepstakes tile on our main Facebook page (“Website”), “like” us and complete the entry form, which includes your name, email address and birth day. If you already “like” the WARM 106.9 page on Facebook, visit the Website, scroll down to find and complete the entry form, which includes your name, email address and birthday. Once you have completed the entry form, click “submit” to be entered into the random drawing. After you enter on Facebook, share on your wall, invite your friends to enter, or share on Twitter. For each friend that enters the contest via your share, you will receive two additional entries to the contest.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
2. PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded at the following times and in the following manner each weekday (Monday-Friday) during the contest. Starting on Monday, August 4th 2014, random jackpots of “Birthday Bonus Bucks” will randomly occur at 7:30, 11:30 or 4:30 to bring the total cash prize value up to $1,000:
|Time||Prize Awarded (if qualified winner)|
|7:30 a.m.||$300.00 OR $1,000.00|
|11:30 a.m.||$300.00 OR $1,000.00|
|4:30 p.m.||$300.00 OR $1,000.00|
Warm 106.9 reserves the right to change the prize amounts during the term of the contest. A qualified winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 4 of these rules. Each winner is responsible for paying any applicable taxes, including, without limitation, income taxes. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of listeners who have the birthday (month and date) announced.
There will also be one (1) winner in this sweepstakes via the Facebook Entry. The winner will receive $1,000.00.
A qualified Facebook winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 4 of these rules. The winner is responsible for all applicable income taxes. All federal, state and local laws apply. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities. Odds of winning are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received.
3. CLAIMING A PRIZE: Each Cash Prize winner will receive a W9 form from sponsor via mail to the address provided by winner at the time of winning. Upon sponsor’s receipt of a completed W9, the sponsor will mail out the cash prize to each Cash Prize winner. All completed W9’s must be returned within ten (10) business days of winner’s receipt of the W9 form. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, mutilated, damaged or returned mail. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of WARM 106.9. Prizes will not be issued to winners unless a social security number is presented.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 18 years or older and residents of Washington and reside within the WARM 106.9 regular listening/broadcast area to be eligible to enter or win. Limit, one winner per household during the duration of this contest. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this contest, you cannot have won and accepted any prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $600.00 or more from Warm 106.9 within 90 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this contest. These restrictions apply even if you reject a prize. Employees of KRWM-FM, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC and Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc., or any of their subsidiaries, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this contest or claiming a prize in this contest in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this contest and from participating in Warm 106.9 contests for a period of one year. You must personally call in yourself to be eligible to win a prize in this contest and Warm 106.9 reserves the right to take any actions it feels may be reasonably necessary in order to verify that the person calling is in the correct person. Substitute callers (e.g. friends, relatives, co-workers, etc.) are not allowed, except in the case of a disability that prevents the person whose birthday (month and day) is announced from calling himself or herself, and will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Warm 106.9. Warm 106.9’s decisions in this regard shall be final.
Warm 106.9 may discontinue the contest at any time without notice. Warm 106.9 may also at any time and without notice change the prizes to be awarded in this contest.
5. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: Winners must execute an affidavit of eligibility. The winners (a) agree to release KRWM-FM, LLC, Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc. and Hubbard Radio, LLC (including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding or acceptance of the prize(s), and (b) consents to the use by KRWM-FM (Warm 106.9), for promotional purposes of his or her likeness, voice (including a recording of the winner’s telephone call to the station) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By calling in to participate in this contest, each participant acknowledges that he or she is aware, or may be presumed to be aware from the circumstances of the conversation, that his or her telephone conversation may be or likely will be broadcast, whether live (simultaneous with its occurrence) or recorded for later broadcast. By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules.
6. WINNER LIST: For a list of winners (names only), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners List, Warm 106.9 Birthday Bucks Contest, KRWM-FM, 3650 131st Ave SE Ste. 550, Bellevue WA 98006.
Decisions of KRWM-FM concerning any and all matters with respect to this contest shall be final.
Contest void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Prizes must be accepted in their entirety. Warm 106.9 reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. If the sponsors determine in their sole discretion that the integrity or fairness of this contest has been corrupted in any manner, the sponsors reserve the right to terminate the contest and to select a winner from among entries legitimately received prior to termination.
Warm 106.9 is not responsible for printing errors in the contest materials or these rules. Warm 106.9 is not responsible for delays attributable to webcasting, telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the contest line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this contest.