1. HOW TO ENTER/PLAY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY; A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
WHEN TO PLAY. The Contest will run on WARM 106.9 starting from 7:30 a.m. on Monday, May 12th 2014, through 4:30 p.m. on Friday, June 27th, 2014 (“Contest Period”); you must listen to WARM 106.9 for the “Triple Play Song” montage played each week day (Monday – Friday) during the Contest Period at 7:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. in order to participate in this Contest.
HOW TO PLAY. At 7:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. each week day during the Contest Period, a “Triple Play Song” montage will be played and the station will take the 10th caller who calls 1-800-622-1069. If the 10th caller correctly states the song title of each of the three songs contained in that “Triple Play Song’s” montage, that caller will win the Cash Prize. Each time slot (7:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 4:30 p.m.) will have a minimum of $300.00 as a Cash Prize. If the 10th caller does not correctly state the song titles to all three songs, the available Cash Prize for that time slot will automatically be added to the amount available as the Cash Prize for the next time slot. If the 10th caller does correctly state the song titles to all three songs, then the Cash Prize for the next time slot will go back to $300.00. There will be up to three (3) Cash Prize winners each week day, for a total of up to one and five (102) Cash Prize winners. There will be no giveaway on Monday, May 26th in observance of Memorial Day.
In addition, each 10th caller will automatically receive one (1) entry into that week’s Grand Prize random drawing, regardless of whether or not that caller correctly identifies the three song titles during the call. Limit one (1) 10th caller per week and one Cash Prize winner during the entire Contest Period.
WARM 106.9 is not responsible for delays attributable to webcasting, telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the Contest line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this Contest.
2. GRAND PRIZE RANDOM DRAWINGS: Each 10th caller will automatically be entered into that week’s Grand Prize random drawing. The weekly random drawings will be conducted on or about the following Monday’s: May 19, 2014; May 26, 2014; June 2, 2014; June 9, 2014; June 16, 2014; June 23, 2014; and June 30, 2014. Odds of winning a Grand Prize in the random drawing are 1:15 except the Grand Prize Drawing on June 2nd, 2014 which will be 1:12.
3. PRIZES: There will be up to 102 Cash Prize winners, awarding up to a total of $30,600. There will be seven (7) Grand Prize winners. Each Grand Prize winner will receive a 4-night trip for two (2) to the Hawaii Big Island at one (1) of the following Sponsor-specified Hawaiian resorts (to be determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion) – Hilton Waikoloa Village OR Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. Trip also includes up to $1,100.00 for airfare. Starting the week of May 27th 2014 Grand Prize winners will also receive Zippin’ Volcano Adventures for 2 people. Value: Up to $2,723.00 each. Any difference between the actual airfare and value and the stated value will not be awarded. Airfare must be booked by December 15, 2014 and must be booked through TMA Travel, Inc. Airfare and hotel are subject to certain restrictions and blackout dates. Hotel accommodations must be booked in advance through the hotel, and are valid through dates as specifically listed on each hotel certificate provided by sponsor to the winner. Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa hotel stay must be completed by September 30, 2014. The vacation package is non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets and hotel certificates issued in conjunction with this promotion have zero cash value. Cannot be applied towards previously purchased trip. Certificates may not be combined with any other coupon, certificates, discount, bonus, infant fare, upgrade, air travel award or promotional offers/tickets. The certificates cannot be sold or transferred. Purchased certificates are subject to confiscation and you will not be allowed to travel. Only original certificates will be accepted. Certificates will not be replaced. Void if altered. Travel must be roundtrip. Reservations must be made and ticket issued prior to departure. Booking and travel dates must fall into the range as specified on the front of the certificate. Certificate may only be applied towards number of passengers specified on the certificate; passengers must travel on the same itinerary and must be booked through sponsor-specified carrier. Any unused portion of the certificate will not be refunded and cannot be used towards another booking or another service component and any such funds will be forfeited. Travel agent commission is not paid/earned on a free trip value, taxes and fees. If booking exceeds certificate value, recipient is responsible for any balance due and must be paid in full at time of booking. Hotel taxes, state and federal income taxes may apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner. Changes to reservations, once made, may not be permitted. Checked luggage fees may apply; fees are charged each way and are subject to change. A per ticket surcharge will apply for paper tickets issued in markets where electronic ticketing is available. Substitutions will not be allowed. Space is subject to availability. Flights scheduled are subject to change without notice. Airline, hotel or vendor restrictions may apply. If a winner and/or his/her guest misses the initial flight as scheduled, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return to Washington. The trip is subject to all applicable hotel and airline policies, practices and procedures.
A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 4 of these rules. The winners are responsible for all applicable income taxes. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing the Prize Release, the winner accepts the prize and even if the winner does not use the prize/trip, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes.
3. CLAIMING THE PRIZE. Each Cash Prize winner will receive a W9 form from sponsor via mail to the address provided by winner at the time of winning. Upon sponsor’s receipt of a completed W9, the sponsor will mail out the cash prize to each Cash Prize winner. All completed W9’s must be returned within ten (10) business days of winner’s receipt of the W9 form. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, mutilated, damaged or returned mail. Each Grand Prize winner must claim his/her prize in person at WARM 106.9 studios at 3650 131st Ave SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA, 98006, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) within thirty (30) days of the day he or she wins to verify that he/she is the qualified winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the grand prize. Each Grand Prize winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to WARM 106.9 (e.g., state drivers license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of WARM 106.9. Prizes will not be issued to winners unless a social security number is presented.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 18 years or older and residents of Washington and reside within the WARM 106.9 regular listening/broadcast area to be eligible to enter or win. Limit, one Cash Prize and one Grand Prize winner per household during the duration of this contest. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this Contest, you cannot have won any prize from WARM 106.9of any value within 30 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this Contest; or a prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $500.00 or more from WARM 106.9 within 180 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this Contest. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. This waiting period of 30 or 180 days does NOT apply to movie premiere events; winning movie premiere event tickets does not count toward any prize waiting period. Employees of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC, The Zimmerman Agency, TMA Travel, Inc., any radio or television station or media outlet, or their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter or win. Anyone participating in this Contest or claiming a prize in this Contest in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this Contest and from participating in WARM 106.9 Contest for a period of one year.
5. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility prior to awarding of prize. Each winner (a) agrees to release Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC, The Zimmerman Agency, and TMA Travel, Inc. (including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding or acceptance of the prize(s), and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the Contest or in prize-related activities, including any travel related thereto, and (b) consents to the use by Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC (WARM 106.9) for promotional purposes, of his or her likeness, voice (including a recording of the winner’s telephone call to the station) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By calling in to claim a prize, each participant consents to his or her voice and telephone conversation to be recorded and/or broadcast. By participating in this Contest, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules.
7. WINNER LIST: For a list of winners (names only), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before March 30, 2014, to Winners List, WARM 106.9 ‘s Triple Play and A Warm Weather Getaway, 3650 131st Ave SE, Suite #550, Bellevue, WA, 98006.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: Decisions of Hubbard Radio Seattle, LLC (WARM 106.9) concerning any and all matters with respect to this Contest shall be final. Contest void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. WARM 106.9 reserves the right to change the time(s) at which announcements are made, or to cancel, postpone or reschedule any or all such announcements. WARM 106.9 is not responsible for any expenses or damages relating to such schedule changes. WARM 106.9 reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. WARM 106.9 is not responsible for printing errors in the Contest materials or these rules. WARM 106.9 is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the Contest line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this Contest. WARM 106.9 is not responsible for printing errors in the Contest materials or these rules. WARM 106.9 is not responsible for delays attributable to webcasting, telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the Contest line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this Contest.