The holidays are all about giving…and sometimes that means you’re forced buy presents for people you could really care less about!
We’ve all been there…the annoying co-worker who sits in the cubicle next to you or that one in-law who drives you nuts.
It would be rude to forget them completely, but how do you go about getting a gift that isn’t expensive or time-consuming??
Thankfully, the blog Female First has posted a list of the top 10 “grudge gifts” to help you get through the holiday season
1. A bad box of chocolates…because who doesn’t like chocolate?
2. A bottle of wine that’s been sitting around in your house…because then it looks like you actually spent money on them!
3. Bubble bath you’re re-gifting…because it’s been taking up precious room in your cabinets since last year, so why not?
4. Books you’ve already read and don’t want to keep. because why NOT?
5. Socks…because everybody wears them and there’s bound to be some heinous holiday-themed ones in the dollar bin.
6. DVDs you’ve watched and don’t like…hopefully they don’t notice that it’s missing a factory plastic wrap seal!
7. Cheap perfume or cologne…that nosy neighbor doesn’t need to know that it was a free gift with purchase at Sephora
8. A scarf…because that’s exactly what everyone in Southern California needs.
9. Cheap soap that looks expensive…because what says “happy holidays” better than “wash your filthy hands?!”
10. CDs of bad music