CareerBuilder recently polled more than 2,000 HR people, and asked them to name the biggest ways people waste time at work. Here are the top ten…
1. Texting or using your phone.
2. Surfing the Internet.
4. Using Facebook, Twitter, or other social media sites.
5. Sending emails that aren’t work-related.
6. Talking to coworkers about stuff not related to work.
7. Pointless meetings . . . which is really the BOSS’S fault.
8. Smoke breaks and snack breaks.
9. Noisy coworkers.
10. Sitting in a cubicle. 10% of HR managers said that just being in a cubicle makes people less productive.