How well do you know your 80s movies? Test your knowledge with The Great 80s Movie Quote Quiz! Just match the quote to the movie it's from. Extra credit from Mr. Miyagi if you can name the character who said it and the actor as well! Scroll down to see how well you did!
The quotes get harder as the quiz goes on...May The Force Be With You!
1. "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."
2. "I am your father."
3. "I feel the need...the need for speed!"
4. "Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
5. "I'll be back."
6. "Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?"
7. "Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say 'YES'!"
8. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."
9. "That chick Julie, she's truly dazzling."
10. "Bye Willy. Thanks." is the last line of which 80s movie?
- The Goonies
- Top Gun
1. Back to the Future (1985), said by Christopher Lloyd as Doc Brown.
2. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980), said by James Earl Jones as Darth Vader.
3. Top Gun (1986), said by Tom Cruise as Maverick.
4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986), said by Matthew Broderick as Ferris Bueller.
5. The Terminator (1984), said by Arnold Schwarzenegger as The Terminator.
6. The Breakfast Club (1985), said by Judd Nelson as John Bender.
7. Ghostbusters (1984), said by Ernie Huson as Winston Zeddmore.
8. Dirty Dancing (1987), said by Patrick Swayze as Johnny Castle.
9. Valley Girl (1983), said by Nicolas Cage as Randy.
10. The Goonies (1985), said by Sean Astin as Mikey.