Being a parent is a tough job and sometimes it just helps to have a network of other parents to bounce things off of. So maybe if we all put our heads together, we can come up with some decent ideas?
A new survey found the average ages when people think it’s the right time for kids to hit different milestones. Thoughts?
1. Get an allowance . . . 10 years old.
2. Go on a sleepover . . . 11.
3. Have the sex talk with you . . . 12-and-a-half.
4. Stay home alone . . . 13-and-a-half.
5. Get their first cell phone . . . 14.
6. Wear makeup . . . 15.
7. Have their first kiss . . . 15.
8. Get a job . . . 15-and-a-half.
9. Go on their first date . . . 16.
10. Go to their first concert . . . 16-and-a-half.