Snowboarder + Selfie Stick + Chair Lift = Sore Head

Snowboarder + Selfie Stick + Chair Lift = Sore Head

We barely had enough snow around here this winter to make this a hazard for Northwest skiers and snowboarders, but just in case, watch and learn from this Japanese boarder’s mistake. Selfies on the slopes can be dangerous!

Of course, if the guy hadn’t been using a selfie stick we wouldn’t have seen this little mishap in the first place, so I guess that makes it worthwhile.

About John Fisher

John is a Midwest native who started his Northwest radio career in 1992 after moving to Seattle from Chicago. He’s an avid cyclist, traveler, foodie, and dog lover (Zoe and Gizmo, both shelter dogs.) He’s worked with various animal organizations including PAWS, Seattle Humane Society and Seattle Animal Shelter. John got a late start on fatherhood – he and his wife have a 3-year-old son named Dawson who likes to talk back to the radio when he hears his father on the air, just like he does in person.