Warm 106.9 General Contest Rules
- Must be 18 years or older, unless otherwise stated, to be eligible to enter, and be able to provide valid state/federal photo identification. Minimum age will be modified if prize falls under state or federal age regulations.
- Contests are subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- To be qualified for this contest you must live within the station's service area. This area is based upon the Total Sampling Area as defined by the 2012 Arbitron Reporting System and includes King, Pierce, Thurston, Kitsap, Island and Snohomish counties.
- Employees and their families of Hubbard Radio Seattle, and their affiliates or of any participating contest sponsor are not eligible to enter or win.
- No purchase necessary.
- KRWM is not responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries.
- Listener may only win if they and anyone in their household have not won any prize from WARM 106.9 of any value within 30 days prior to the awarding of the prize. For all major contests, listeners cannot win if they have won a prize or combination of prizes with a total stated value of $500.00 or more from WARM 106.9 within 180 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in the major contest. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize.
- Major contests include Triple Play and a Warm Weather Getaway, Northwest Spa Weekend Getaways, and any other prizes valued at $500 or more.
- Winners may receive a winner's release form from KRWM and are subject to the conditions outlined on the acknowledgement forms. If a winner is deemed ineligible, he or she will be contacted by telephone.
- By accepting the prize, the winner releases KRWM and all sponsors/participants from any/all physical liabilities resulting in injury or death.
- Winner certifies he or she has read, understands and will abide by all contest rules.
- Winner will look solely to the manufacturer and/or the end supplier of prize goods or services for all warranty and liability claims.
- By entering this contest, the winners, without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, authorize the use of their name, voice, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes of KRWM radio and its affiliates or agents.
- KRWM is not responsible for prize event, performance or concert cancellations or re-scheduling. Winner will look solely to the promoter, sponsor or client for prize fulfillment.
- No prize substitutions will be permitted.
- Prizes are not refundable for cash, are non-transferable, are not redeemable in cash, and may not be sold for cash to a 3rd party.
- Any related taxes are the responsibility of the winner or his or her legal guardian.
- Any related insurance is the responsibility of the winner or legal guardian.
- KRWM and its sponsors are not responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected prizes. If a winner chooses to have their prize mailed to them, KRWM and the prize sponsor are therefore released from all liability should there be a failure to deliver the prize in a timely manner and/or if the prize is damaged or delayed in transit. Prizes will not be substituted or replaced under any of these conditions. Winner may opt to pick up their prize at the KRWM studios during business hours, Monday-Friday between 8:30am-5:30pm, with advance notice. Prizes not claimed after 30 days are forfeited by the winner.
- Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 for any prize that is valued at $600 or more.
- Winner acknowledges that certain travel restrictions may apply and that certain dates may not be available for travel.
- All decisions made by KRWM concerning the contest are final.
- Winner shall allow up to 5 weeks for prize fulfillment. Winner also acknowledges that prize may need to be picked up at the radio station and cannot be mailed.
- KRWM reserves the right to modify rules at anytime.
For all Text Message Related Contests:
For all text message related contests, message and data rates may apply. After we announce a contest giveaway, your one allowed entry--including the contest password--should be texted to 37667 and must be received at least one hour before the announced give-away time. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries. If you can't text, your one entry may be delivered by emailing the text password to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contestant can also enter by regular mail, or by hand by submitting a 3x5 card with the text password to the Warm 106.9 Studios at 3650 131st Ave S.E. Ste. 550 Bellevue, WA 98006. Prizes include items such as: concert tickets, restaurant certificates, electronics and getaways. To be eligible to win, you must be at least 18 and reside within the WARM service area.
For all Website Conducted Contests:
After our DJ announces a contest giveaway, you can enter to win online by filling out a contest entry form at www.Warm1069.com. Your entry must be received by the announced deadline. Up to 5 winners will be randomly selected from the eligible entries. Prizes include items such as: concert tickets, restaurant certificates, getaways or electronics. To be eligible to win, you must be at least 18 and reside in the Warm service area. Minimum age will be modified if prize falls under state or federal age regulations.
Call-in to win Contests:
For call-in to win contests: after we announce a contest giveaway, you must be the specified caller at 1-800-622-1069. The specified caller who calls in with the correct contest answer or information will be deemed the winner. In the event of a phone disconnection or if the specified caller is ineligible, the Warm DJ will move forward and choose the next caller on the line. Prizes include items such as: concert tickets, restaurant certificates and quick weekend getaways. To be eligible to win, you must be at least 18 and reside in the Warm service area.
KRWM reserves the right to discontinue any contest at any time.