Myself & fellow sister survivor Michelle Millman from KIRO 7 at the kickoff!
In honor of my TEN years as a young breast cancer survivor, I want YOU to be a part of my Making Strides team! ♥
I just signed up for a really important event, one I don’t want to do alone. So, I'd love it if you'd join me at the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk.
Please sign up to walk and raise funds with me!
Why am I walking and why do I want you to join me? Well, for one thing, there are 2.5 million breast cancer survivors who celebrated another birthday last year because people like you signed up to walk with or donate to people like me. There are a lot of breast cancer events out there, but I’m walking with the American Cancer Society because they are the leader in the fight to end breast cancer – doing the most to help women with breast cancer today in every community and working tirelessly to find cures to end the disease tomorrow.
The best part? When you support me with a donation, more people in our community will...
- Benefit from groundbreaking research and new discoveries to find, prevent, treat, and cure breast cancer
- Have someone to talk with at 3 a.m. (or any other time of the day or night) to ask questions and get answers
- Know the steps they should take to reduce their risk of breast cancer or find it early when it's easiest to treat
- Get access to lifesaving mammograms and treatment
- Benefit from free information and services when and where they need it, like transportation, lodging, wigs, support programs, financial assistance, and more
This progress is only possible 1 walker and 1 donation at a time, so please click one of the links at the bottom of this email and join me!
I'll be bringing special treats for all team members :)
Thank you so much, I look forward to seeing you at the walk!