Have your family listen mornings at 7:15 for "Weekday Warmups" and win great prizes! If there is one person in Seattle that loves a daily radio contest as much as you, it's our own Mark Christopher. Each day to help wake-up your brain, he creates a different contest of trivia, teases or tunes as a "Weekday Warmup".
Check out this week's hints and questions below, and call 1-800-622-1069 when you hear the cue-to-call weekdays at 7:15AM. Good luck!
Giveaways for the week of July 29th!
Listen this week at 7:15AM for your chance to win:
- A family four-pack of passes to Seattle Aquarium!
- Learn about the wild sharks that live right here in Puget Sound during seven days of shark talks and activities. Featuring the Seattle Aquarium’s research work on Sixgill sharks, which are known to roam the waters right here in Elliott Bay, under the Aquarium!
- See a live video feed of divers setting up their underwater shark research station on July 30 and 31.
- Hands-on activities; meet shark experts daily.
- Also see “Sharkabet: A Sea of Sharks from A to Z”: An art exhibit of colorful and whimsical drawings featuring an alphabet of living and extinct sharks. Included alongside familiar shark faces are lesser known creatures like goblin sharks, prehistoric sharks like Megalodon and shark cousins such as River Rays.
Check out the questions below so you can be prepared!
"Songs Of The Cinema"...this song was featured in a popular movie. Name the movie.
"Captain Of Summer Challenge"...Chip Hanauer has Seafair Trivia!
"The Voice Radio Edition"...listen to the commercial and identify the celebrity voice.
"Marching Band Jams and Jellies"...name the popular song this marching band is playing.
"Legends Of Rooster Tails"...Hydroplane Trivia.
Questions from last week!
"The Voice Radio Edition"...listen to the commercial and name the celebrity voice.
"Battle of the Bands"...you will hear two audio clips. Tell us which clip is a tribute band and which clip is for real.
"The Boat Guy Giveaway"...Chip Hanauer (Hydroplane Champion) provides a Boat Safety question with multiple choices. Choose the correct answer.
"Tommy Tuba"...Tommy will play a song on the tuba that's from the WARM Music Library. Simply name the song...
"Duke of Seafair Challenge"...answer this Seafair trivia question.