How interesting as a man, did I find this new report of “What his drink says about him”. This will help you perhaps in defining a man whether your dating or have been with him for some time. I was a bit shocked with my own results as I am a man who loves wine, rum and coke is another choice I favor too.
What A Drink Says About Him
1. Gin and Tonic. A classic drink for a classic dude. A good choice of a guy who offers some good laughs.
2. Wine. This is a man who is mature. Or he’s trying really hard to make you think so.
3. Sex on the Beach. Ignore and walk away, Repeat. Many of these funny name beverages is a cover, a mask, in that this kind of guy is a player.
4. Jungle Juice. A boy who never grew up. Next.
5. Whiskey. Whiskey straight-up. A hot mans drink. Make sure he knows the limit. Something about post-date action.
6. Something in a Martini glass. Any kind of –tini that isn’t a classic gin martini is a no-no. The man might be a show off and need attention often.
7. Cheap or Keg beer. A good guy and simple. Known for fun and no worry. He is one you can trust.
8. Anything with Fruit. Off to a different port. Not one for a solid relationship. Life is on his schedule not yours.
9. Import beers or Craft beer. Sage, fun, into trends and very hip. He is one of adventure. Give him a try.
10. Non-drinker. Not enough research here. Men are all over the place in this category.