Many can't help but think of both Best Actress nominees Quvenzhane Wallis, age 9, and Emmanuelle Riva, 85, while more is revealed in this year's 2013 Oscars Swag bag of goodies. Any actor who is nominated is given one of these gift bags and responsible for the taxes that comes with the gift. This Swag bag has been tradition for years at The Oscars. This years gift value is about $45,000, give or take a dollar.
• A trip to Australia , A trip to Hawaii and a trip to Mexico.
• A $5,000 face-lift gift certificate
• The self-help book Take 2: Your Guide to Happy Endings and New Beginnings by Leeza Gibbons
• Portion-Control Dinnerware by Slimware ($59)
• Hair ties that double as bracelets ($80)
• The Ultimate Fuzz Remover ($19.99)
• A bottle of Windex ($3.99)
• A six-pack of Naked Brand condoms
• A bottle of high-end maple syrup by Rouge Maple Gourmet Products ($120)
Sometimes you will see some of this show up on Ebay if it is done correctly and by the rules. Usually some kind of charity is linked to it.