I'm just putting the list together after all the signs of a WARM Easter.
* Snow levels rise to above 4500 feet. No studded tires or winter traction needed as no storms are expected (Sunday is last day for studded tires Statewide)
* temperatures will range from 64-70 in most of Western Washington.
* Shorts, Sandals, Sun Glasses
* Wash car
* Boating to Sunday brunch (thats been a long time)
* Gas prices are down in the last week ( finally )
* Propane tank filled, Grill clean
* Skiers/Snow boarders will need sun block for sure and less layers compared to last week.
* Easter bunny needs to remember chocolate eggs and bunnies melt in bright sunshine (for all the Egg Hunts planned Sunday)
* Taxes are due (we have until April 15th)
* Spring break this week so Airport and Trains might see crowds at times
* Stores are busy with shoppers and food deals, lines expected.
* Most restaurants will have space/tables for Sunday brunch (most stay away from reservations)
* I will seek TV for the annual Charlton Heston epic , "The Ten Commandments Movie", Saturday night on ABC is what my notes say. "ABC Special Presentation," SATURDAY, MARCH 30 (7:00-11:44 p.m., ET), on The ABCTelevision Network.