This week’s “Best of Jive for Your Java”
Listen for this feature weekdays at 815am.
· * About two weeks for first Mariners players to hit Spring training
· * Both AFC and NFC Championships Games had best viewership ratings of any television show since last year’s Super Bowl
· * New 43 story building planned for 5th and Columbia-Seattle. Tallest building built in 20 years here.
· * Floating Billboard sign along I-90 Floating Bridge? This was also seen last May. New concept and the guy doing it following rules and permits (There is none actually)
· * 11 year old boy faked a kidnapping to stop Mom and Dad from attending Parent /Teacher Conference. Police involved for two hour search. Dad found him. Not sure on fines or punishment. Conference has been rescheduled.
· * A Male puppy will always let a Female puppy win when playing.
· * 6 Seahawks (now with Russell Wilson QB) and Heidi as Pro Bowl Sea Gal heading to Pro Bowl this weekend.
· * Seattle has had more days of Fog than San Francisco so fair this year.
· * Vegas Odds makers favor little brother (Jim-49ers) vs older brother (John-Ravens) in Super Bowl 47