Warm 106.9 wants your wedding day to be memorable. We've compiled this list of businesses to help you with your planning.
Best Wishes from your friends at Warm 106.9!
Your event is one day. The memory is a lifetime.
Belltown in Seattle 206.826.RING (7464)
Bellevue 526.635.RING (7464)
Voted Best of Seattle for Engagement and Wedding Rings for the past eight years. A local company dedicated to engagement and wedding rings and the two of you.
Woodinville Florist, a local florist actually located in Woodinville, offers the best in unique floral designs, custom floral arrangements and delivery, and has been an Eastside tradition for 30 years. We work with brides to create floral designs that match the personality of the couple and compliment their special day.
Visit a Palm Springs that has been re-imagined for today, with world-class golf and tennis, dining al fresco under the stars, outdoor festivals and concerts, and 360 days of sunshine.
Rachelle Erickson is an award-winning designer and photographer. She is the recipient of the 3rd consecutive Bride's Choice Award from Wedding Wire.
Rachelle Erickson's style reflects her artistic eye and lends a fresh, modern spin as a "Lifestyle Photographer". Capturing all the love, laughter, tears, family and friends of your Wedding day that makes it priceless! With over 20 years of experience, I am dedicated to telling your story that you will cherish forever.
From sportswear to suits to tuxedos, Men's WearhouseÂ® provides the selection and personalized service that has helped men look their best for the last 35 years. Proudly offering designer brands at affordable prices, in-store precision tailoring, and the expertise of our helpful Wardrobe Consultants, we make looking good easy.
Peter and Leida Kaskes emigrated from Holland and purchased the bakery on Bothells Main Street in 1965. Peter brought many recipes from his family bakery , the Kaskes Bakkerji in Holland which was established in 1730. We now have third generation family members working. Today we have an extensive product line including our wedding cakes. Leidas daughter Barbara is our wedding cake specialist having over 30 years of experience. She was trained by her father Peter who was also an excellent decorator also. We are proud to be serving some families their third generation wedding cakes. We have recently been honored with the Washington 2011 Small Family Business Award. It gives us great satisfaction when others appreciate our products and realize the love, history and hard work that goes into every product that we bake.
La Belle Rªve is an elegant, European-style, full-service bridal salon featuring a stunning collection of bridal gowns, accessories, and bridal party attire. La Belle Rªve team loves to help a bride-to-be. You'll find THE dress and accessories that you've been dreaming of, plus fashions for your mom, his mom, your bridesmaids and your flower girls.. It's named La Belle Rªve, first and foremost, because it is located in Bellevue, Washington. Secondly, the concept of La Belle Rªve translates loosely as The Beautiful Woman Dreams. La Belle Rªve offers a full range of alterations and individual customization and design services so you're sure to achieve the perfect look and fit for your beautiful dream wedding gown, focusing on friendly, attentive service and a commitment to customer satisfaction. Conveniently located close to Bellevue Square at 900 108th Avenue NE, Suite 104, with off-street adjacent garage parking, hours are from Monâ€”Sat 11-7 and Sunday by appointment only.
Nestled in the foothills of the Cascades, Bear Creek offers exceptional cuisine and flawless service in an elegant, tranquil setting. Our banquet rooms and terrace feature beautiful panoramic views of the ninth green, with reflecting lakes and illuminated fountain, a perfect backdrop to say your wedding vows.Once you come out to Bear Creek Country Club you will see that the beauty is unmatched to any other location in Washington.
50. Michael Bublè—Everything
49. Jim Brickman & Michael W. Smith—Love of My Life
48. Phil Collins—Groovy Kind of Love
47. Celine Dion & Andrea Bocelli—The Prayer
46. Edwin McCain—I Could Not Ask For More
45. Jeffrey Osborne—On the Wings of Love
44. Harry Connick, Jr.—More
43. Savage Garden—I Knew I Loved You
42. Tim McGraw—My Little Girl (father/daughter dance)
41. Jim Brickman & Hillary Scott—Never Alone (mother/son dance)
40. Joe Cocker—You Are So Beautiful
39. John Tesh & James Ingram—Give Me Forever (I Do)
38. Atlantic Starr—Always
37. Gordon Lightfoot—Beautiful
36. Dianna Krall—The Look of Love
35. Lionel Richie—Truly
34. Lady Antebellum—Just a Kiss
33. Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack—Tonight I Celebrate My Love
32. Kenny Rogers—Lady
31. Jim Brickman & Amy Sky—Love Never Fails
30. 98 Degrees—My Everything
29. Billy Ocean—Suddenly
28. Savage Garden—Truly Madly Deeply
27. Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville—All My Life
26. Dan Fogelberg—Longer
25. Whitney Houston & Enrique Iglesias—Could I Have This Kiss Forever
24. Luther Vandross—Here and Now
23. Mary-Chapin Carpenter—Grow Old with Me
22. Rod Stewart—It Had To Be You
21. Bob Carlisle—Butterfly Kisses (father/daughter dance)
20. Boyz II Men—A Song for Mama (mother/son dance)
19. Jim Brickman & Martina McBride—Valentine
18. Diana Ross & Lionel Richie—Endless Love
17. 98 Degrees—I Do (Cherish You)
15. All-4-One—I Swear
14. Bruno Mars—Just the Way You Are
13. Heatwave—Always and Forever
12. Joshua Kadison—Beautiful in My Eyes
11. Boyz II Men—On Bended Knee
10. Noel Paul Stookey—Wedding Song (There Is Love)
9. Harry Connick, Jr.—Only You
8. 'N Sync—This I Promise You
7. Richard Marx—Now And Forever
6. Righteous Brother—Unchained Melody
5. Shania Twain—From This Moment On
4. Frank Sinatra—The Way You Look Tonight
3. Natalie Cole & Nat King Cole—Unforgettable
2. Train—Marry Me
1. Etta James—At Last