Have you ever prepared a ‘GRILLED WING BAR’? Super easy, as you can make the sauces in advance. Maybe something to think about as I KNOW you will be outside this week with all the great weather ahead. So to help plan your grill-fun for Wed or Thur, here’s how I do it. Enjoy! – Shellie Hart
– 24 Hours in Advance, dry rub (with just a dash of vegetable oil so it sticks) with your favorite herbs. The ones I found best (even though they say for steak) are one of the two…
– Then prepare 3 different sauces (or two with your FAVORITE BBQ Sauce is what I do)
My Traditional HOT WING Sauce Recipe (photo)
- Equal part’s FRANKS RED HOT & BBQ Sauce (your fave)
- Tablespoon of butter, adding honey and apple cider vinegar, pepper to taste
- Add additional chili flakes or pickled jalepeno’s if you REALLY want to kick it up.
Peanut Sauce Recipe (HERE)
Several more recipes (HERE)
These sauces prepared in advance, will last several days. On day of grilling, pull dry-marinated wings out of fridge 2o minutes before they hit the hot grill (keep covered of course). Grill to your liking, keep warm in foil in a 200 degree oven. Now warm the desired sauces (sweet chili stays cool), and set up your GRILLED WING BAR! Folks can choose and serve up own sauces. Super fun, and guarantee no leftovers! lol. Garnish with veggies (cucumber and carrots) and perhaps additional sides of bleu cheese and ranch dressings if you do the traditional wing sauce.