Join us at the Washington State Fair this year as we celebrate all things Washington State!
Find our booth on the following days located on the north side of the Sleep Country Showplex and Hobby Hall Buildings!
- Friday, September 1st – Nickelback with Daughtry Concert
- Saturday, September 2nd
- Sunday, September 3rd – Steven Tyler Concert
- Monday, September 11th – Melissa Etheridge Concert
- Friday, September 15th – I Love the 90’s Concert
- Friday, September 22nd – Earth, Wind and Fire Concert
Get ready to PARTY BIG at the Washington State Fair in Puyallup. For 20 glorious days enjoy delicious food, wild rides, dazzling entertainment and fun for the whole family. It’s the biggest party in the state and you don’t want to miss out! Continuing the tradtion started in 2016, The Fair kicks off the Friday of Labor Day weekend and ends the last Sunday of the month, providing an additional week of fun.
2017 WASHINGTON STATE FAIR
September 1 – 24, 2017 (closed Tuesdays & Wed 9/6)
Learn more about the Fair date expansion here