Varied Dates and Times
Warm 106.9 welcomes the 20th Anniversary of Taste Washington in Seattle. The nation’s largest single region wine and food event is happening with nearly 300 wineries and 70 restaurants across 4 days: March 23 – 26th. This year the festival is packed with more events than ever before.
- Go intimate and elegant Red & White Party on Seattle’s waterfront at AQUA by El Gaucho restaurant (Thursday March 23).
- For a stylish and fun evening – The New Vintage at the Four Seasons Hotel (Friday March 24) is your go-to.
- Taste Washington On the Farm excursions pair a local farmer, chef and Washington winemaker for a great lunch experience. You get to go tour the property with its farmer, then hear directly from chefs and winemakers as they serve you a lovely lunch made from the farm’s products and paired with Washington wines.
- Taste Washington Taste & Savor Tours allow you to get a behind the scenes tour of Pike Place Market in the early morning hours March 25 & 26.
- It all culminates at the Grand Tasting at CenturyLink Field Events Center (Saturday and Sunday March 25-26). Not only can you sample a big selection of Washington wine and food – you can get up close and personal with 5 celebrity chefs who will be showing their talents on the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Chef’s Stage. Top Chef alums Kristin Kish, Stephanie Izard, Gregory Gourdet, Chad White and Seattle’s own Jason Stratton will all showcase their talents alongside chef stage host – the ‘Chef in the Hat’ – Thierry Rautureau.
Tickets on sale now at tastewashington.org – buy individually or go get VIP treatment for the full four days with a Connoisseur Ticket that gets you into all the big events.