Seattle-Tacoma International Airport’s Experience the City of Music Program is a cooperative effort by the Port of Seattle, the Office of Film + Music, Seattle Music Commission and PlayNetwork to showcase the Northwest region’s diverse music culture and enhance the experience of millions of travelers who pass through the airport each year.
The award-winning, comprehensive program immerses visitors in the region’s rich music traditions and history through:
- Live performances seven days a week at locations throughout the terminal
- Overhead music exclusively by Northwest artists
- Videos featuring clips about Seattle’s music scene and history on terminal and baggage claim monitors
- Multi-genre web radio available through the airport’s free Wi-Fi Network
- Music-themed art exhibits curated by the Experience Music Project.
For a live music schedule, video and audio clips, and to submit your music for consideration, visit PortSeattle.org.