Saturday September 16th, 8am-11am
Creating an inclusive event for families and individuals of ALL abilities!
- Saturday, September 16th
- Magnuson Park
The Arc of King County invites families throughout King County to join us to raise awareness and funds in support of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities at our 4th Annual 5k for Inclusion! This non-competitive, fully inclusive event is for everyone – all ages and all abilities are encouraged to participate! Their goal is to raise $15,000 to continue creating an inclusive community for all!
- A non-competitive fun run, walk, and roll for everyone
- Free to register, but raise $25 to receive a t-shirt
- Enjoy a Resource Fair with partner agencies before and after the event
- Awards for the highest fundraisers
- A fun event for a team: co-workers, friends, and extended family can all join in!
Click here for more details.