The New MultiCare Covington Emergency Department Preview
The MultiCare Covington Medical Center is adding 24/7 emergency care to the umbrella of primary and specialty care they currently offer the community. This new facility will open for business on April 3, but you can be among the first to see your new Emergency Department (adjoining the MultiCare Covington Medical Center) and enjoy some family-friendly fun! This event is happening from 11am-3pm.
- Self-guided tours
- Entertainment, including a juggler and magician, face painting and music
- Fire truck tours
- Seattle Seahawks Blue Thunder Drum Line
- Zumba demonstrations
- Games, prizes and giveaways
- A bounce house
The new 24,000-square-foot Emergency Department adjoining the Center will include:
- 9 treatment rooms, four of which are specialized for children
- Advanced imaging services with digital X-ray, CT and ultrasound on site, for faster diagnosis and treatment
- A spacious, comfortable waiting room with a separate, child-friendly waiting area
- An ambulance bay large enough to handle four ambulances at a time
MultiCare. Better Connected
For more information on the MultiCare Covington Medical Center.