Pacific Northwest Ballet Nutcracker Discount Offer
Pacific Northwest Ballet and Warm 106.9 are offering you the chance to see Nutcracker at a special discount price! Warm listeners get a 15% discount on tickets to select performances in honor of the return of PNB's Nutcracker!
To redeem your discount, click here!
Pacific Northwest Ballet’s Nutcracker is a one-of-a-kind holiday delight with over 200 dazzling dancers, colossal moving scenery, live orchestra, and a gorgeous snowfall every performance.
Pacific Northwest Ballet’s Nutcracker
December 7 – 29 at McCaw Hall
Friday, December 7 at 7:30 PM
Saturday, December 8 at 2:00 PM
Saturday, December 8 at 7:30 PM
Sunday, December 9 at 1:00 PM
Sunday, December 9 at 5:30 PM
Friday, December 14 at 7:30 PM
Tuesday, December 18 at 2:00 PM
Tuesday, December 18 at 7:30 PM
Wednesday, December 19 at 2:00 PM
Wednesday, December 19 at 7:30 PM
Tickets at 206.441.2424 or www.pnb.org.
Nutcracker Fun Facts!
- This is the 29th season of the Stowell/Sendak Nutcracker.
- 223 children from PNB School dance in Nutcracker.
- PNB’s Nutcracker is the result of a collaboration between Founding Artistic Director, Kent Stowell and author/illustrator Maurice Sendak.
- Over two million people have seen PNB’s Nutcracker.
- The women dance through 500 pairs of pointe shoes in one Nutcracker season.
- More than 200 pounds of snow (fire-proof confetti) fall in the Snow Scene.
- Sendak’s larger-than-life scenery designs call for more than 115 different props, including a 27-foot Mouse King puppet made of 17 moving pieces and an awe-inspiring 950-pound Christmas tree, with over 1,000 miniature light bulbs, that grows two stories tall.
- Over 190 costumes are worn for one production of Nutcracker.
Pacific Northwest Ballet can proudly lay claim to the world's most recognized and celebrated productions of Nutcracker. The brilliant result of close collaboration between PNB Founding Artistic Director and choreographer Kent Stowell and renowned children's book author and illustrator Maurice Sendak, PNB's Nutcracker premiered to national acclaim in December 1983. To date, over two million people have attended PNB’s Nutcracker.